what i enjoy about the wii

sharp141

I enjoy
The fact that the wii isnt all about the graphics.

that you can play all the games you played as a kid

it is REAL gaming (in my opinion)

its amazing

nice controls

nice controler that can be used in various way....

now name yours!

Werbung:

Theherolink_1

I like havent seen the online(yet...) but It seems good because it saves your money I love the controlls too I only disagree whit the graphics I mean At least change the garphics I mean cmon! nintendo..:p

Jesusdragon737

I like the whole "fun" gaming aspect of the wii. The other consoles are all about just beating all the other people and winning and stuff. The wii is fun. That's what it's all about.

Danny

Jesusdragon737 said:
I like the whole "fun" gaming aspect of the wii. The other consoles are all about just beating all the other people and winning and stuff. The wii is fun. That's what it's all about.

Yes it is!

I like everything about the Wii ;) I say who cares about graphics! I mean you're not going to look at the game are you? you're not going to be playing stop and say "Oooh How pretty does the wall look" No you're going to sit down( or stand ) and enjoy your game.

hockeyhero

Gdog said:
Sorry for double post guys, but it wont let me delete it. My computer froze, and I hit the post button twice. Don't worry,a moderator will come to delete this. *reported*

deleted Gdog...;)

killman360

Hmmmm......What I like is: The motion technology(sometimes...),the online service all around(includes VC and all channels) and......that's it. I cannot give the Wii a 1-up because it did not aim on at least a little power. The lack of the power to make at least "good" third party game's could hurt Nintendo in the long run(Like next year and so on):mellow:.

sharp141

Danny said:
Jesusdragon737 said:

Yes it is!

I like everything about the Wii ;) I say who cares about graphics! I mean you're not going to look at the game are you? you're not going to be playing stop and say "Oooh How pretty does the wall look" No you're going to sit down( or stand ) and enjoy your game.

that is exactly what i mean about the graphics!

Werbung:

Danny

killman360 said:
Hmmmm......What I like is: The motion technology(sometimes...),the online service all around(includes VC and all channels) and......that's it. I cannot give the Wii a 1-up because it did not aim on at least a little power. The lack of the power to make at least "good" third party game's could hurt Nintendo in the long run(Like next year and so on):mellow:.
Actually it's having good 3rd Party support right now..