what is your favorite pirate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Werbung:

Raiju

ahem...happy?!

i dont think you would be happy living a lot of times in high sea, *without women* (god knows what they did to relieve the sexual charges)

side by side with rats, followed closely by sharks, and having all sort of diseases (especially i nthe mouth) because of no sanitation, yeah they made the sh!t in anyplace

but well, who knows they were all masoquists? xD

Benx_X

i dont think you would be happy living a lot of times in high sea, *without women* (god knows what they did to relieve the sexual charges)
[/b]
umm wrong, they raped...

Raiju

umm wrong, they raped...
[/b]

yeah they raped, WHEN they found girls in defenseless port-towns.

now imagine how much time it would take for a galley to travel from port to port, *without women*

Jacek

They raped rats and sharks xD xD... but a woman can be a pirate too, worse if there is one woman per whole sex-wanting flying dutchman crew.

Raiju

They raped rats and sharks xD xD... but a woman can be a pirate too, worse if there is one woman per whole sex-wanting flying dutchman crew.
[/b]

lol female pirates would most likely be raped by their own crew (ahoy!)

what is a flying dutchman?

Werewulf

like a fling ghost boat..or a giant type of war/pirate boat.
and well i heard pirates thought that manatees were mermaids...
PS im at school :3

Eternity_Sheild

I like the legend of Blackbeard, lit his own beard on fire to scare the crap outta people, thats hard-core :) and I am pretty sure that the flying dutchman was a ghost from spounge bob that is border line retarded, much like the entire show...

Werbung:

Benx_X

yet your wrong again speedhorn, im pretty sure they kept them locked up for when they umm wanted to do something?

Status
Not open for further replies.