• Sargent First Class (1,2 or 3)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Master Sargent (1,2,3 or 4)

• Sargent Major (1,2,3,4 or 5)

• Total voters

SPARTANZ77

what is your current rank at this moment? please comment if you are higher than sargent major (the poll only lets me put 10 options)

Werbung:

Love

Private, as I always switch off with my accounts.
The two I use right now are:

-L0VE- (The 0 is a zero.)

&

TwoOfHearts

Purpose-1

I am a Sargent 3. Hopefully by next week or so I will be a Staff Sargant. On my other account ( x2k2 ), I was a Staff Sargent 2. But since my K.D.R was very very low. I need a better gun to bring up my K.D.R either way. It's about 300 deaths more than kills.

Roger117

I'm a Sargent First Class 2nd. Right now I'm about 49% into the level and since my internet is slow, I can only gradually increase my xp. Hopefully I'll become a Sargent First Class 3rd soon.

Roger117

Awwww, my account got reset, oh well, I'll just have to wait till Nexon clears everything up. Read my other post to see the rank I'm supposed to be.

Roger117

why is every1 getting reset?

Apparently it is a bug set off from the November 2nd server maintenance. I'm pretty sure they'll get everyone affected back to normal. I'm one of them so I'm eagerly awaiting them to fix everything up because it took me 3 months to get to where I am now.

Love

why is every1 getting reset?

It's a bug which demoted innocent players, stripped them of their weapons and GP, as well as their XP, and kills, etc.

Hope to see them fix this soon, as Nexon will lose quite an amount of players if they don't.

Werbung: