What Music do you Listen to when you are Playing Games?

Panzer66

What music do you listen to if any while playing a game. I generally listen to things that will pump me up like aces high bodies feuer frei.

Werbung:

Love

Normally it's Bluegrass/Country/Metal (Mainly the good ol' classic type, as the newer "metal" is rather bland)/Industrial/Instrumental

Bostro

Well when am in game, I usually dont have any music going. But when I do, it def has to be metal or along those lines. I tend to stick to bands like Lamb of god, Five finger death punch, atreyu, and 36 crazyfist. Its very rare that I do listen to rap but I found that dmx or lil john would be a top choice.

Love

Meh, I've been listening to power ballads lately, seeing as they "coincidentally" come up on iTunes/My iPod. So yep.

Gunluis57

if i have to go more in detail: Breaking Benjamin, Linkin Park, Simple Plan, Disturbed, Charlie Daniels <-- Good stuff, MatchBox 20, Rise Against, Dope

Gunluis57

nice, heres a person with a good taste in music. i also like godsmack, chop suey, pink floyd, and some others i dont remember the names for

Love

Metal / Rock /
Favorite song when playing Combat arms Metallica - Search and Destroy :p I find j00 then i keel j00 :D

For some reason, this song actually helped me search and destroy.
I've had this song on iTunes since forever, though it's never come up until two days ago, lol.

Codi69

Basically anything by Slipknot pumps me up. The songs "Scream," "Surfacing," "Before I Forget," "Sulfur," "Wait and Bleed," and "The Heretic Anthem," are all tracks that make you a little jittery and keep you on your toes during the game :)

haxzen

Stuff that gets me pumped up. Hip-Hop and Techno stuff is my way to go. If I want to be serious and really do good at a shooter though I use no music and headphones so I can hear enemies and not be distracted at all.

Werbung:

1_3__3_7

Stuff that gets me pumped up. Hip-Hop and Techno stuff is my way to go. If I want to be serious and really do good at a shooter though I use no music and headphones so I can hear enemies and not be distracted at all.

Listening to songs about capping bitches?