What other MMORPG games do you play?

Sammeys

Well animated trailers give you nothing, you could be like world of warcraft and then show and exploding car, it's nothing alike

Werbung:

yocool

Wolf Team and Rune Scape. Right now just RS cause where i live the internet has to tied to the phone lines, and one of the boxes that keep the phone lines got hit or something, so therefore I have an internet connection that is super fast one minute and slow the next.

Super Six 4

EVE is that spaceship one, right?

Oh and btw I left alliance mosQuito on Evony and am trying to get into RUJTG (training ground for an alliance called 75thRANG) but it's kinda hard lol

spuznick242

I use to play WOW a bit and before that like 4 years ago was RS. I tried eve adn ti was pretty cool but I rather not have to pay every month to play, although can you play for free but its difficult to do in the one month trial version.

SpIkE_JoNzE

yeah, i hates trials...EVE online's trail is for 7 days!...and i earnod too much money to paw a two years game card... but it reilly was worth it...

SpIkE_JoNzE

yeah, i payed 80 bucks....but for me it was worth it...i liek spaceships games, and when i found it, i hat to give it try....i have a TITAN SHIP...the most pawful of the universe...

the other mmorpg that i play is champions online. I love the graphics because its just like how it would be in a comic book or superhero movie. And the gameplay is also fun because you are your own super that you create.

Werbung:

radascars

I played a lot of MMORPG after Ragnarok took the spot as the first MMORPG in our country,

I played Luna Online, Pirate Kings Online, Rohan Online, Cabal Online, Dragonica and many private servers of Ragnarok. and many more. I tested to play Aion, WoW.