What would you do if there was an zombie outbreak in real life????

Theherolink_1

Hi all!

I was just watching the forums of RE:UC in gamefaqs and a dude asked this same question and I decided to make it here....:)

Anyway what I would really depends on what kind of scenario I am like School,work,house etc.

In School:

If this happens when Im school I would pannic like everybody else....I would go to the second floor pick up my little sister and get the hell out of there and hurry to my house evading every zombie route and then I would continue(You never now what will happen else)

At work:

Since I work at a supermarket in NY in Grand street of New york city.....I would go whit my dad(he works there too)and head to the subway or go walking tilt we go to our house.....>.> Then just like I said above you never know what will happen next(your family might be death,the subway will crash,you might get eaten etc.

In house:

This is pretty much basic I would follow my family's lead instead of going in my own......>.>

Now tell yours

<.<.........>.>............:www.justsayhi.com/bb/zombie

I got 29% of survival that sucks....>_< I would be pretty much dead by an hour....X_X

I think I would be death not by slow running(Im a very good runner)I think by the fact my family doesnt own any guns and by the fact I dont know how to handle one(but I have holden some of them because my teacher in the school has real guns but disabled ones....)

Discuss.........:)

Werbung:

LinkHylian

if there was an zombie outbreak in real life,here's what I would do-
at home:
if it happened while I was at home,I would grab my brothers BB gun or the largest knife I can find and then tell my family to grab any availble weapon and then run to the nearest car.
at school:
if it happened while I was at school then I would tell my friends to grab any weapon they can find (chair or purhaps a knife from the cafiteria)and then make a run for the nearest car.if the car was surrounded by zombies then I would try and act like a hero to save my friends.

of course there's very little chance I would survive.

Jesusdragon737

Haha theherolink. You're obsessed with zombies :p

At home: I would probably try to find everyone in my family and my close friends and get them all together to build some sort of fortification. After that, we would take trips out of the fort to gather weapons or food.

At school: try to find ANYONE I know, gather weapons, and survive as long as possible.

I got a 45% chance of surviving a zombie outbreak.us :p

Phillysoul11

haha at school i would probably band together with fellow classmates and try to fend the ravenous hordes away ( alot like trying to fend the ravouness hordes of customers who keep asking if the wii is in stock lol)
at home i would get out all my weapons ( i have alot) and band together with neighbors.

Kirby

Got a 50% chance, pretty good odds, considering.

I was able to get 100% however...so I know what to do, even if it does sound really harsh...

Werbung: