Whate***? and another thing

comando602

CA yurop (lol) is getting deaht room plus rattlesnake,they have better graphics for the game,better rank requirements,i just cant believe it,its unfair,its like Nexon used us like beta testers for CA yurop,the stupids at nexon should make servers for each continet SA,NA,EU,AS,KR so its like less lag free,plus yurop is smaller than all america,so that mean the mofuckars will get less lag,UNFAIR,and we cant play agaisnt them,nexon dont want the best players to own the worst players,i think that is right....for now....and if they get any new weapon,new feature,i will send a ticket so nexon whinning (wahtver) about it..
Now my personal announcement:
sorry but i will leave combat arms unitl further advice,today i was warhead and the was a fu*king guy with wallhacks
his name was Ugstump (something like that),he didnt admitted he had wallhack,but in two occasions.the SOB came out of a corner firing even without seeing me and landed a headshot,so,its so annyoying,yesterday in EVERY room i entered it was with hackers,so,im going to play that new sh*t called BlackShot
good luck
PD:CA is already f*ked up.
now some funny lines
1-VEGETA,WHAT DOES THE SCOUTER SAYS ABOUT THE HACKERS IN CA??!?!
......THEY ARE OVER 9000000000!
2-Booooorn to beeeee a hacker...
3-THEY ARE CHEATERS!!!!...
cheaters...
CHEATERS!!!...
no...
THEY....ARE....HAAAAACKERS! (KICK)!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
4-this is the end...
my only friend the end...
all the hackers fucked CA the end....
5-one...two.. 3 4 5 everybody getafuckouthere all the hackers fucked CA....MAMBO NUMBER 5!
6-I failed you my king...all the hackers invaded CA....
7-The hackers......the hackers.... (Coronel Kurtz XD)
lol,i cant think of anymore right now,good luck against the horde of hackers
LOL THEY DONT AHVE WAVARIDER,but they have rattlesnake *sniff*WE WANT THEM NOW!
WHATE FUCK?!
THEY HAVE SUPER LOW RANK REQUIREMENTS!!!!!
TRAINEE 0 0

RECRUIT 550 1,000 CLAN ENTRY

PRIVATE 1,200 1,500 G7A GAS
COMBAT BEANIE
MK1 GAS MASK
EXTENDED MAGAZINE II

PRIVATE FIRST CLASS 2,500 2,000 M-23F INCENDIARY
IBH
AF-II FIRE MASK
ACOG TA3 SCOPE

CORPORAL 5,000 2,500 G.I. SHOVEL
XM-84 FLASH
TACTICAL HELMET

SERGEANT 8,700 3,000 ANACONDA BLACK
KUKRI
HAMMER FACE GUARD

STAFF SERGEANT I 15,000 3,500 CLAN CREATION
G18
SICKLE
HEARTBEAT SENSOR
PILOT HELMET

STAFF SERGEANT II 22,000 3,500 DOUBLE BARREL
MILITARY BANDANA

STAFF SERGEANT III 30,500 3,500 BLACK BERET
FAST LOADER MAG I

SERGEANT FIRST CLASS I 40,500 4,000 M69HE FRAG
MK3 GAS MASK

SERGEANT FIRST CLASS II 52,000 4,000 ITECH REFLEX SIGHT

SERGEANT FIRST CLASS III 65,000 4,000 S3 SUPPRESSOR

COMMAND SERGEANT MAJOR I 81,000 4,500 HEARTBEAT DETECTOR
BONEHEAD HELMET

CAPTAIN II 99,000 4,500 G23 SE

MASTER SERGEANT III 119,000 4,500 M24 WOODLAND

MASTER SERGEANT IV 141,000 4,500

COMMAND SERGEANT MAJOR I 166,000 5,000 SKULL HELMET

COMMAND SERGEANT MAJOR II 194,000 5,000 M92FS

COMMAND SERGEANT MAJOR III 225,000 5,000 SCAR-L BLACK

COMMAND SERGEANT MAJOR IV 259,000 5,000

COMMAND SERGEANT MAJOR V 296,000 5,000

SECOND LIEUTENANT I 336,000 6,000 WOODLAND CAMO
NOOOOO COMBAT BEANIE AT PRIVATE DAMNIT!

Werbung:

TomtheNinja

They don't have waverider and it took a while for them to get SandHog. Nexon had another opportunity to retry some of the ways that they released the weapons. Most people don't enjoy that it's really hard to get the iTech scope, but people would be REALLY pissed off if they worked really hard to get CSM and they lower the req. for it.

Bostro

Of course nexon is going to change things. I have no problem with that eruo has compared to what the US has. They cant fix the maps we have now, why want more? So there is more maps that people can find glitchs on and abuse them? I think nexon saw how long it was taking for people to hit these ranks and decided to lower them. Now they wont do that is the US version bc its unfair to those who have already reached that level.

If you have problems with hackers, find a group to play with that doesnt hack. I usually have atleast 2-15 clan mates on that all play together. I have others that I have met that I play with that dont hack. I would not be surprised if your just another kid crying hack bc somebody heard you and killed you. Glad to see you leave tbh.

Panda

*It's spelled "Europe."
And why didn't you just leave the games with hackers? And...I don't like Blackshot that much.

Roger117

Since when did CA Europe have better graphics? All that's different is the rank requirements for weapons and mods, and the server locations are different.

Werbung:

oODarkShotOo

No offense, but please learn how to spell...And use grammar.
Anyways, straight to the point: Really...It seems to me that hackers have started to diminish...I've played quite a few days and met no hackers whatsoever...Just annoying wall glitchers who you screeny. There was really no point in the 'Funny Lines' as you called them, they weren't really funny and were almost impossible to read (it's supposed to be over nine-thousand, not nine-billion, you might have been trying to exaggerate, but changing it really doesn't make it funnier). The examples for rank requirements...There's a bit too many of them, and some don't even makes sense.

About a seperate server for every single continent...Have you noticed North America is a continent? America and Canada together? Think about it, even if you wanted more, one for each continent...Think about the cost, it might become a PTP (doubtfully though) and Nexon is probably developing continent-centric servers. I mean, maybe not the best example is MapleStory (A game I used to play). It has MapleSEA, Europe, Japan, China, Global, that's alot of areas already.

Lag is slightly the server's issue, but is also your internet and computer...For example, I get horrible lag, leading to a bad K/D, but I don't really complain. Unless I'm joking, like...'Lag, xD'.

Please suck it up and try not to complain any more. I'm sure you'll also get tired of BlackShot, as in another topic, I saw that it looks VERY similar to CombatArms, also has hackers, and looks even weirder...(Had to say that as a CA player).

Now that I think about it, this is basically a flame, targeting different sections of your post.

P.S. I thought your topic title had something to do with whales.
P.P.S. It's usually What THE ****?