Where is your car?

WoRm5406

Any guesses?

10.jpg

4-1.jpg

8-1.jpg

7-1.jpg

Where are pics of your car and lady-friend...

Werbung:

instant

HAHA.

That is actually not me. Worm thought it was. I wish it was. I put a link to those pics in my away mesage saying "I'm halfway there", because I have the car, and now I just need the girl. So I'm guessing he saw that away message and thought I was posting pics of my lady.

Geeze I wish that was me LOL. My car is this one:

PICT0019.JPG

Notice the lack of girl :(

Puppet

LOL....Keeping in mind that puppet is 49 years old, I think my having her as a girlfriend would cause quite a stir with my 19 year old daughter and 26 year old son. Regardless, she is absolutely a knockout and looks to be very high maintenance. I opt for low maintenance women. They are more generous and actually capable of deep love. I have no idea who this guy is with her but I suggest we whoop his ass and fondle his playmate until she quakes, and then give her back soiled and damaged.

49, but I'm still a pig.

Intro

instant said:
HAHA.

That is actually not me. Worm thought it was. I wish it was. I put a link to those pics in my away mesage saying "I'm halfway there", because I have the car, and now I just need the girl. So I'm guessing he saw that away message and thought I was posting pics of my lady.

Geeze I wish that was me LOL. My car is this one:

PICT0019.JPG

Notice the lack of girl :(

Still.. I guessed who he THOUGHT it was. That's even better, right?

I win?

:wink:

Werbung: