• AUG A1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AK-47U

• K2

• M14

• Special Type of AR (AK 103, SCAR Black, M4A1 CQBR)

• Total voters
Werbung:

lawman86

M-14 worked well for me on Two Towers & Snow Valley (Think of it as a medium range sniper fire with a full auto opinion)

AK-47 or AK-103 is in my opinion the best weapons for Warhead , Junk Flea, and Pump Jack

Shaboozie

I used to be an AK-47 fan but got sick of zooming in after like 5 bullets to reduce the spray. I changed over to the Scar and I've found that it has a nice rate of fire and decent damage. Overall though the M-14 cqb is the best but for Non-Package guns I take the Scar.

(voted for the scar)

SplitNicholas

M4a1 + reflex scope

the m4a1 has no recoil + with the reflex scope its so easy to own. i mean i bought it from the black market for 90 days that means i dont have to buy a gun for 90 days! its awsome and its an ok gun id say its just as good as the G36

Love

the m4a1 has no recoil + with the reflex scope its so easy to own. i mean i bought it from the black market for 90 days that means i dont have to buy a gun for 90 days! its awsome and its an ok gun id say its just as good as the G36

It evens out, the speed is slightly faster, and the damage is slightly lower.
So it's roughly 4 shot kill to the chest for the G36, and a 5 shot kill with the M4A1.
BUT here's the catch.
It's evened out, because the M4A1 has a faster ROF (Rate of Fire) So thus being roughly equivalent to the G36.
I find it better, since the accuracy is stunning.

loki23

As of Wednesday's patch, I'd have to say the FAMAS. Its pure murder at medium rage, fares well in close range shot-outs, and is pretty decent from a distance if you spray up and down as you fire.

Plenty of stopping power and good accuracy, I get headshots with it constantly.

Nirinium

As of Wednesday's patch, I'd have to say the FAMAS. Its pure murder at medium rage, fares well in close range shot-outs, and is pretty decent from a distance if you spray up and down as you fire.

Plenty of stopping power and good accuracy, I get headshots with it constantly.

FAMAS!!! All the way, it's an amazing gun.

Werbung: