• FireFox Beta

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Werbung:

Jordan B

Wow, ok, not sure what happened.

Anyway - Mozilla firefox is made by Mozilla, not apple. Try it, it beats Internet Explorer hands down.

Jordan B

Firefox starts alot faster than IE. Chrome boots even faster. Firefox loads pages faster than IE, and Chrome loads even faster. However in Chrome youtube videos load slower.

Firefox wins.

spuznick242

Firefox starts alot faster than IE. Chrome boots even faster. Firefox loads pages faster than IE, and Chrome loads even faster. However in Chrome youtube videos load slower.

Firefox wins.

Not all the time. It depends on the settings and processes. Mostly its all in the settings. There is settings for IE that 90% of people dont even know and believe me those settings are really worth changing. Its all in the settings, so you cant say anyone wins or is best because you havent tested and changed all the settings on them all, and if you have, you have too much time on your hands.

colemancol

In my opinion, firefox is the best web browser. It is very user friendly. This web browser is faster, more secure, and fully customizable to online life. Firefox includes tabbed browsing, a spell checker, incremental find, live bookmarking, a download manager, and a search system that uses Google. Firefox runs on various versions of Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, and many other Unix-like operating systems.

Werbung:

colemancol

I use Firefox, although any standards-compliant browser would be my preference over IE. In fact, sometimes I think phoning up whoever it was who made the website, getting them to dictate the HTML code to me over the phone, typing it out in notepad, and then running it on my PC would be preferable to using IE.
As for using Firefox over other decent browsers, I think it's the extensions which win me over. Firefox has some great extensions which I love :D