which game should i buy

Werbung:

Pythorne

Jent214 said:
Strikers charged and Metroid are really good games out for the wii right now and by november they may lower the price.

Good way to open your first post welcome. Yes he's right. I was thinking to get metriod when the price goes down allitle.

Jent214

Pythorne said:
Jent214 said:
Strikers charged and Metroid are really good games out for the wii right now and by november they may lower the price.

Good way to open your first post welcome. Yes he's right. I was thinking to get metriod when the price goes down allitle.

Thanks for the compliment! If Super Mario galaxy does come out in november I think i might buy it if I have the extra cash but of the newer games that are coming out I would rather get Battalion Wars 2 or Super Smash Bros Brawl.

Ryano

Pythorne said:
Jent214 said:

At the way it's selling the price won't be down for a long time...

Jent214

Ryano said:
Pythorne said:
Jent214 said:

At the way it's selling the price won't be down for a long time...

Thats true since about all my friends have it and if they dont they plan on getting it in the next month. We may be in 08 by the time the price starts to even waver and people start talking about a price drop

Werbung: