Which Is Better - M4A1 or AK-47???

mYth

Mine would be definately the M4A1 (seeing as to how I've used both in real-life shit......M4A1 has my f'ckn vote!!!!!)

- [-.-t] :twisted:

Werbung:

Intro

When my aim is off, I always try and grab an M4.

But when it's on, nothing beats the AK - it's SILLY accurate.

BTW - welcome!

EMA

Intro said:
When my aim is off, I always try and grab an M4.

But when it's on, nothing beats the AK - it's SILLY accurate.

BTW - welcome!

i'm with intro...when i'm doing shitty(all the time) i prefer M4 but when i'm doing good(rarely) i kill w/the AK

COSTANZA

WE all know the great feeling of a sweet 50 meter head shot wit the AK-----the blood spatter----sweet-----but sometimes for some good ole killin' I need the ole M4 silenced.

{Iceman}

I would use the m4 unsilenced usually, but the fact that i have a ping>100 makes me put on the silencer, aim high, and spray. M4(silenced) gets my vote.

MoneyBags

well im going to have to go with the ak on this one... 2 hits in the head to kill someone with a helm just doesnt make the cut.. i mean how many times have you hit someone in the head and did like 83 damage... sucks..

Hypnos

[-.-t said:
]Mine would be definately the M4A1 (seeing as to how I've used both in real-life shit......M4A1 has my f'ckn vote!!!!!)

But wait a second....I'm not in the military but I watch a shit ton of the history channel. Isn't the M4A1 famous for jamming and being an over all piece of shit gun? Where as the AK-47 is a fuckin' machine you can drag through the mud and run over with a car and it will still shoot perfectly?

JHoliday

Hypnos said:
[-.-t said:
]Mine would be definately the M4A1 (seeing as to how I've used both in real-life shit......M4A1 has my f'ckn vote!!!!!)

But wait a second....I'm not in the military but I watch a shit ton of the history channel. Isn't the M4A1 famous for jamming and being an over all piece of shit gun? Where as the AK-47 is a fuckin' machine you can drag through the mud and run over with a car and it will still shoot perfectly?

very tru i read an article about the guy that made it. seems the gun is impressive for the fact that it has like 4 movable parts, can be buried in sand and still be 100% functional, and amazingly enough, its accuracy!

Werbung:

blze

if im ct, i go colt until i can pick up a t's ak.

conversely(used correctly?)

if im t, i go ak until i can pick up a ct's colt.

and then i go to lo3 and awp all you steeler queers. <3

.:EDIT/ADD:.

i enjoyed my time o'er there on lo3 this weekend. nice server
fellaz.