Which sniper rifle should I get?

Qowface

Decisions, decisions...I'm still trying to decide which sniper rifle I should get...The L9 is tempting because of the 1 hit kill, but it isn't as accurate or fast as the M24...but the M24 isn't quite as powerful as the L9...the SR25 is tempting because of how fast it is, though it takes a few hits to get the job done...

As you can probably see from that random rant, I'm confused about which gun to get, and I'm starting to lose my patience...any help? Please?

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Werbung:

izzyz

I like the arctic wolf or l9 but I think you should go for the sr25. since its just a tiny bit less accurate than the m24, a bit less powerful but semi auto so if you miss the head it'll allows you to get away faster or finish off your opponent with another quick shot if you hit elsewhere. Semi-auto snipers are always the best.

MooCowMan

Use the L96 for a while, get used to it. Practice practice practice! Then once you have the L96 down, start using the M24. Your aim will be unbelievable, you will get just as many 1 hit kills as the L96 because of all the headshots you will be able to get.

izzyz

L9 - only because you should be good enough as a sniper to hit your target the first time..

with the l9's retarded accuracy, it's not so easy to hit the target at medium - long distance (like some parts of snow valley). Besides, the sr25 takes quite some skills too as it's not a one hit sniper, you'll have to predict the enemy's movents (which is pretty eAsy if you've played the game long enough and know your maps well).

Edit: sr25's killing speed is actually on par with the l9 since it's got such a fast fire rate (if you have good aim, you can easily land two quick shots in the chest of your opponent no matter how far he is since the SR's pretty accurate)

Love

It's quite simple..
Base the weapon of choice due to your capabilities; can you handle a one shot one kill? (If you miss, brace yourself to be killed.) or would you need a few shots to get the job done?

SilentTread

I am really fast with the m24 i always seem to get 2 shots at someone with it. and if ur a pro headshotter the m24 is the one for u.. i hate the l9 with passion i dont care how powerful it is accuracy is always a main factor for snipers and the m24 wins over all

izzyz

I am really fast with the m24 i always seem to get 2 shots at someone with it. and if ur a pro headshotter the m24 is the one for u.. i hate the l9 with passion i dont care how powerful it is accuracy is always a main factor for snipers and the m24 wins over all

if you want accuracy and power at the same time, try the psg-mod. My friend bought one and gifted me one. Unbelievable accuracy and one shot chest kill at medium distance without vest.

Bad thing is, bulky and really heavy.

Werbung: