Which weapon to have in backpack slot with L96A1?

ballerking3

i have the L96A1 and i want to have another primary weapon in my backpack slot.since i have a sniper i want a weapon like a assualt rifle or a sub machine gun. or maybe even a machine gun.

which one should i get.

please specify which category it is in (assualt rifle,sub machine gun, or machine gun) and what the name of the gun is.

thanks

Werbung:

Roger117

personally i would have the ak-74u with a scope as a secondary in your backpack. it has a good fire rate and damage and also less recoil than the ak-47. but if you want a gun with even less recoil and better fire rate i would choose the M4A1 with a scope. these two guns are both automatic. i hope this helps!

yorkhill

i'd prefer a machine gun-k3 to be exact, its lightweight and has a high rate of fire. besides, u have a long range sniper so u shuold balance it out with a close/medium range heavy damaging weapon.

Kayoz

But if you already have an L96A1 there is usually no need for a G36E. Probably a SCAR (low recoil) or AK-47 would do great.

I guess your right, but it really depends on the player. I myself like to keep some distance from the enemy so that if I happen to miss a couple times with the L96A1 (since it has low hit rate :() I can pull out the G36 and finish them off before they reach me. I also find for some strange reason that if I see someone in the fog, I won't be able to hit with L96A1 but I will with the G36 :eek:

Only way to really find out what gun would suite you best is to try them out, everyone has a different style of playing so some guns won't work for you but will for others.

killzer666

get a scar (black preferibly) and a ag3 scope with mag extenciton and a silencer its a great all around wepon, then you dont have to pull the sniper out at mid 2 close ranges and its .308cal so it has good stoping power and a fairly quick reload and fast full auto
thats my gun of choice

~Da hood $oldiers~

Here are some good thing us may want to equip in battles

here is a good strategy to beat everyone on ur game if ur playing in snow valley

1. equip the ak-74 as ur first weapon equiped :)

2.put in ur backpack the best sniper rifle that with one hit and ur dead :eek:

3.get a missle launcher equiped just for emergencys ;)

thats all i got for now and if your doing a fight with a shotgun equip it as a main secondary weapon :p

Thanks i hope this helps .

Attention:Also equip this weapons in ares that have bulidings trucks tanks our towers and forests

IKilledYouIn1

AUG for the win! You might want to buy a silencer for it because it has a lot of recoil. It brings a built-in scope. If your not into that gun get a MP5 without silencer.I am using this gun right now but with a silencer. The reason you shouldn't have a silencer is because it takes longer to kill someone. I hope this helped alot. If your not interested in any if these get AK47 with scope. That's all of my suggestions.

Layzie

In all honesty, if you have a quick enough shot with the L96A1, you don't really need an AR/SM/MG. The sniper rifle can easily take out medium to long range targets (and if you're good enough close ranger). The only problem most people face is with targets within 30 yards due to the crazy bunny hopping they tend to do which makes getting off a sniper shot somewhat difficult. You could go with an assault rifle to take them out but that means less support items in your inventory. The load out I use when I snipe is..

Primary: L96A1 w/ S1 silencer and Extended Clip 1
Secondary: Military Shotgun (extremely over powered and imo is much better than having an automatic weapon in your backpack)
Support: Flash bang
Backpack: Frag/Mines/HBS (depends on what game mode i'm playing)

The shotgun is just crazy. 30 yard headshot with a shotgun is just wrong. Plus about 75% of the time its a 1shot kill (depending on range and where you hit them). If you don't kill them with your first hit, then most likely that second shot will finish them off easy. Also, especially in really close quarters, you'll want to bunny hop a lot against an automatic rifle which if you had an auto would throw off your accuracy. However the spray of the shotgun is barely affected at all by the bunny hopping so all you have to do is aim in the general direction and you should be fine. Having an extra slot in your backpack can give you a little more toys to play with.

Werbung: