Who are you?

Dirty

I am bored... Sometimes I like to read....

Tell me about you life story, anyone.

Whoever I think has the coolest story and the best writing skill can shoot me in the head point blank 5 times!

Werbung:

DigitalSword

dirty reading

Name:Bob
Hometown: Mantua, Ohio

sup dirty,

ok uhm, in refernece to daddy's post:

The reason I know all that stuff about trustfunds is because back in the good ole days(for me) when i was 6 my sister was born and well the doctor fucked up, jammed her spine, yet after numerous inquiries by my mom(motherly instinct, awesome stuff) they insisted she was fine and she be sent home.
WELL, about 2 days later, she died, twice, and they brought her back twice, and they life flighter her and everything, i mea picture it, im 6 years old i cralw out of bed waking up to helicopter blades slicing air outside my bedroom window and peopel are yelling and cop cars and just wow, in my little old town of mantua, ohio. So yea they saved her allrite, too late to save her wholey though, see as a baby your bones r very soft and they are not yet fused, and well the 2days was enought time to have the broken areas of her neckto fuse, her C4-C5 vertabrae fused to shape as one and she lost all basic motor control from the neck down, anything she has is faint to none, but hey guess what shes 16 now, a soph in high school, straight A's, talks normal and in all truth(although i jokingly auestion it) is completely normal accept for her handicap, she is on a ventilator (think christopher reeves) maybe ill get u guys a pic? but uh yeah obviously we sued, and after 12 years we won our case in 1999 against cleveland clinic, and numerous neurosurgeons for a hefty price.

and this ties into more....

before we won the suit we lived in this house in another little town called hiram, and it was a basic farmhouse, ten acres, pond, barn, it was sweet when i was a kid cause we lend over our field ot the neighbor for cow grazing and it was fun to go fuck with the cows, there was hundreds of em too it was so crazy i shoudve died but i didnt, but anyway, times were hard on , massive medical bills, and 2 more kids but we kept chuggin, my dad worked at MCI(before worldcom) for 14 years and he ran this massive building in north royalton, this place was the shit guys, id go and visit dad at work and it wa sjust massive rooms of computerds and wires and generators for 100's of computers and switchboards and omg it was a techies dream, and like when i was littel my dad would sit me on a basic office chair on wheels and send me flying in these big swtich rooms oh it was so fun, but that job man, it paid for alot, then the same month we won the lawsuit, dad lost his job from the worldcom merger, which was ok i guess, sure as shit when mom n dad gto squared away we bought a expedition and a dodge ram, dad cashed in his pension and bought us a house that we later added onto for my sister (kayla) we added an elevator, pool, mile long wlaking path in the back, and ramps to all doors of the house, very very kewl ill load some pics of it too, once u see how this hous elooks youll know why i wanna make it a map.

ok im lost and my ahnds hurt.....want more? let me know

Sword

EMA

wow digi.thats quita a story...well not really a story you know.And you were 6?WOW.I'm glad your sister is doing good though. She seems like an awesome person. Man i don't think i've ever gotten strraight As before..my old best friend.Her grandfather was in vietnam. Well he was pretty much just like your sister. But he passed away earlier this year (cancer). They used to live in Georgia but htey moved to Virginia when he had to go for chemo in norfolk.They bought,well they built a new house just for him. Had a elevator and the wheelchair shower type thing and all that. He was like my second grandfather.

But anyhoo....My life:
My name is Emily(duh!)
I live in Waynesboro Virginia

Just kidding. I guess i had an "okay" childhood. I was born in Texas lived there moved to Mass then Conn then finally to Virginia. I was about 7 i guess when i moved to Va. I have two younger brothers which are now 11(josh) and 7(nick). I must say that i live for them...clearly my mom does not. I pretty much raised my little brothers all myself and my mom never thanked me. She was a drunk and all her boyfriends were abusive and drug addicts. Finally me and y mom got into bc she wouldnt accept the fact that she never did anything to help us. I had neighbors and people from church help us. I moved in with my grandparents and life was great. I got into playing baketball and i've been playing for the last 8 years, it's something i love to do. I love being physical.

I'll be 18 in 70 days :D yay i'll be legal...hehe.My life right now is great. mostly b/c of patrick and his family. Oh and i have to give thanks to PUNX i love ya'll..hehe..whenever i feel shitty i come in here and ya'll make me happy..haha...well ive gatta go bc i'm looking for a job...but yeah..theres my life..pretty boring at that.

Puppet

There's likely not anyone on the Punx server as old as me......49.
Born in Maine and couldn't wait to get out when I turned 18. Spent 6 years in the Air Force as a computer technician where I met my wife of 25 years now. That was Mississippi. When I got out of the Air Force I got a job with a computer company and have been with them now for almost 25 years. They have transferred me all around the states to the point where I've lived in a total of 21 houses and I'm now in Georgia where I love it and have decided this is home. I have 3 kids now: Nathan 11, LeeAnn 19, and Chris 26. LeeAnn is in college, Chris has his own store business in Kentucky. Nathan and I love paintball, fishing, camping, and more fishing. In 2002 I went to work at Microsoft in Seattle under a 7 month internship and while I was there I bought a new video card for my computer and it came with a free piece of software called Counterstrike and ...............the rest is history.

While I do allow Deviant and my daughter to make fun of my age, none of the rest of you are allowed. Angry Puppet will come out and bite your head off.

EMA

I FINALLY KNOW HOW OLD YOU ARE!!!!!!!FINALLY but i swear i'm not making fun :lol:

hehe he's old!!

still like playing you though :wink:

Deviant

Well here goes.....this is for Dirty's head. I go by the alias of Nathan Colvin, I'm 20 years of age and I was born in the Steel City of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. I graduated highschool in 2003 and I am currently enrolled at Slippery Rock University, majoring in Physical/Health education and thinking of minoring in adapted phys ed. I've led an average life I'd say. I played soccer for 12 twelve awesome years. I love watching movies, listening to music, playing video games (mainly cs) and I used to play ina band. I played bass for 4 years but after the band I was in broke up, I lost all ambition to play. Recently, I have been wanting to pick itup again but find myself frustrated at my lost progress. My highschool career in a nutshell: Nice guy. I was friends with everyone, but had my group of close friends, unfortunately we had a sort of falling out and I havent talked to them for over a year. My home life was good, I have three older brothers and both of my parents work everyday. I'm only the second to go to college straight out of highschool with plans of finishing. My life in a nutshell I guess, I hope you enjoyed it. Maybe I'll be your kid's physical educator in years to come!

Oh Puppet, you know I just like to fuck with you. In three years I'll be in North Carolina and maybe I could court you daughter :lol: You know I'm just playin.

Werbung:

Fenire

name: Stephen (every one calls me sven)
oh well then ill give you the short version born in palmerston ont. 1987 moved to toronto then to chantree then again and again and again 18 times in total my dad has changed jobs often and my mom has left him twice both times taking me and my 2 brothers and saying she wont come back till we move my dad changes jobs ect ect. my dad used to work for primearica had my mom takin us away my dad would be a multi millionare right now then we moved to ottawa when i was around 10 my dad went back to school (1 year away from getting his phd in religion and philosiphy) then my dad finally would take anymore of my moms bs so he left school was goin fine student of the year 3 years in a row maintaining a 98% aveage then i enterd highschool (still with my mom) and my grades went down to 92.5% since grade 5 i have been sent to private schools where the passing mark was 80% when i turned 16 i left my mom and moved in with my dad that was 2 years ago and my life has been messed up the whole time. my private school lied to my family telling us it would take 5-8 years to fiunish our schooling so me and my brother left and went to work now i up for a promotion to 17.30 and hour at one of my jobs and 7.75 at my other life is hard sleep is sparse and wonderful and i play alot of video games... we are talking about an addiction other than vgs i have no addictiona i enjoy a joint of weed every month i only do it socially and drinking is fun too... but that i can only do in quebec.

this is my rifle this is my gun