Who has this game?

Werbung:

guyofgod

I had it on the computer using a rom that I got from someone that had it and an emulator that I got offline from someone that was a wii beta tester. It ran REALLY slow though and my computer crashed so I never even got past the game screen :(

Sousanator

I had it on the computer using a rom that I got from someone that had it and an emulator that I got offline from someone that was a wii beta tester. It ran REALLY slow though and my computer crashed so I never even got past the game screen :(
I'm calling shenanigans on this.
1- Brawl is not a ROM. ROMs are only from cartridges not CDs.
2- There is no wii emulator. The only wii emulators in existence are for professional wii developers, in which they still require a wii dev unit.
3- Beta testers wouldn't be using a PC for beta testing.

So either your not telling the truth, or this guy fooled you bad.

Quinn

2- There is no wii emulator. The only wii emulators in existence are for professional wii developers, in which they still require a wii dev unit.

I KNEW IT XD

guyofgod

1- It might not be called a ROM but it is the same thing. Plus, we all know that there are gamecube "roms" that you can download and that's the same thing.
2- There is a wii emulator and it IS on the computer. It used bluetooth to connect the wii remote to the computer before they transfered it over to the wii system.
3- It's called BETA for a reason. It's supposed to be a ROUGH DRAFT of what is to come.

Get your sources right next time ;)
Also, I'm not the only one to have done this. It's just that no one is stupid enough to pass it though a torrent because nintendo would
A- Hunt you down and kill you
B- Just delete it the second you put it up
C- delete it AND kill you
XD

Sousanator

1- It might not be called a ROM but it is the same thing. Plus, we all know that there are gamecube "roms" that you can download and that's the same thing.
Some of us have knowledge and know they are not roms, they are ISOs.
2- There is a wii emulator and it IS on the computer. It used bluetooth to connect the wii remote to the computer before they transfered it over to the wii system.
As I said thats not a wii emulator. That is a dev unit.
3- It's called BETA for a reason. It's supposed to be a ROUGH DRAFT of what is to come.
I know what beta means, and beta does not mean unplayable. Beta is the stage of the game when the main parts are working and you are just looking for bugs and improvements. Nintendo would NEVER let beta testers test a game that couldn't run.
Get your sources right next time ;)
You should check into a medical hospital if you actually believe what you are saying.
Also, I'm not the only one to have done this. It's just that no one is stupid enough to pass it though a torrent because nintendo would
A- Hunt you down and kill you
Because I'm sure Nintendo is like the mafia in Japan.
B- Just delete it the second you put it up
It would take a while before the file could actually be deleted. First they would have to confirm it is against copyright laws, and file a cease and desist order.
C- delete it AND kill you
Once again, Nintendo is not the Japanese mafia. They have too much of a reputation to go out and kill people. Heck, if you uploaded the file in the Carribean, Nintendo's Lawyers wouldn't be able to even touch you.
All I'm saying is your story is unbelievable. Even if you did know a wii beta tester, the chances of him giving you this so called 'wii emulator' plus the 'beta' ISO are a zillion to one. Hes risking losing his job and all future jobs in this area, along with jail time, and a ruined reputation. Everything he does, and says of the games hes beta tested are strictly confidential, and he can't do a thing about it because he signed a contract.

And don't tell me I'm the one who needs to check his sources, I'm not the one who has to prove he has a wii emulator on his computer, along with an unplayble beta version of Brawl. So before you go and make a fool of yourself again, I suggest you either let this go, or get some hard evidence that this exists and is in your possession.

Werbung: