why do i lag in a close firefight????!!!!

Werbung:

Sortitout

mYth said:
More pixels being drawn......get a better vid card thatn that fukin Trident 16 Sort ROFL!

hmm i have no idea what a trident 16 is

also, i feel like this has been happening more recenlty, and wasn't such aproblem b4 :cry: :cry:

dilla u think its cause of that fps changes i did?

Scope

Sadly to say although it does not seem like it, CZ is a resource intense game. It hogs videa card usage as well as Ram. Your first huge update to fix this like mentioned before is get a new video card. Second try adding some ram to your pc. CPU doesnt really matter in this case, but clearing some items in your startup or disabling your virus shield might help as well. Good luck with that.

DiLLa

he has a laptop lol...

its possible that the chnges made ur card overload the pc..cuz ur specs are pretty bad no offense...aim me we can try and fix it...

Hetfield14

i really don't think it's a problem with the video card, a bad video card would only cause this game to have a shitty fps, not a shitty ping. my friend had a really shitty 1995 computer when we did lan at my school, his game ran like shit but his ping was always good. I think it's a problem with your isp. the reason for this is because 1.) you said it wasn't happening earlier so unless you've made a significant change to your computer since the last time it worked good, then it's probly not your computer 2.) when i have ping problems, it has turned out to be the fault of my isp (sprint) in central VA. I found this out by going to Start>Run>(type)command. Then when the black screen with the blinky shit pops up type "tracert", just type it wherever the cursur starts off. well i forget what happens next but basically a little list will come up...what you're trying to do is i THINK...to type "tracert" followed by the punx server ip. The msdos thing will then tell you the delay that it gets from each "hop" it makes to the ip that you've given. Look for where the ping jumps up a lot and then look at the domain name for that ip...now you know what's causing your ip to be so high. however...that worked for me because my ping was ALWAYS high during times of the day and i just wanted to know why, for someone whose ping only goes high in close firefights i dunno...i say just wait it out and see if it improves. also...go into your czero folder and delete "custom.hpk" that fucking file is annoying as hell...it's like "cookies" for counter strike...gay...slows everything up, i delete that shit every time i get on cz, it just makes a new one, the longer you use cz, the more shit gets added to it

WoRm5406

Hey at least he shows it... He has huge GONADS, for doing that...

Nahh it's cool....

It's not like he is sitting beside me when I play nude or anything...

Werbung:

Sortitout

wow, i have no idea what testicle sig you're talking about. the only sig i see for ab is a big ass walking ice freak, can u make me a fire giant thing?

1) nem thanks for that advice, i have no idea wtf how to do that trace thing, but yea maybe its my isp. also do people agree that i can go find and delete this file nem is talking about? maybe thats whats slowing me down?

2) dila, thanks man, maybe its the changes we made, have no clue, when u got time ill let u tinker with my puter

3) BIO is for men who are NOT gay and thus can ACT gay, unlike most of YOU fags, thus sorry dilla u cannot even be an honorary member

THANKS for all the comments, and help, keep it coming!