Why do pros call me a hacker?

mcchickenz

Seriously, some "fyr3fly" guy, who's like hecka more ranked up than me decided to submit a video of me. I don't even know how to hack a stinking game. I play at ultra high sensitivity, and am currently poor, so can only use a shotgun for now in junk flea. If you aim at the upper chest all of the time, it gives you a headshot. If you watch your surroundings, then you can find other people.

The dumb master of the game left kill cam on, and then he accuses me of chamming. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over!

WHEN Nexon does decide to look into my account, I've heard of innocent players being banned. I've spent a lot of hard work on my account, and I don't want to have that go poof.

Any suggestions?

Werbung:

Seawied

obviously you are too good for this game. This player redoubtably has undeniable proof in you hacking. Namely the fact that you killed him and logic dictates that it is impossible to kill fyr3fly or to be better than fyr3fly.

seriously though, I wouldn't worry about it too much. I get accused of being a hacker in EVERY SINGLE GAME I'M IN and I have never been banned, never been demoted, or anything like that. I wouldn't be surprised if several people have submitted a video of me to combat arms (I know one was taken of me yesterday night). If you're legit, it will show.

Additionally, I truly believe that the idea of the aimbot is a myth with the current hackshield. In a few weeks it will be a reality again, but nexon did do a very good job of patching up the hacks in the game (If only they would do the same with glitching). 99.9% of all the "aimbot" accusations are just shitty players crying to nexon, and believe you me, nexon is aware of this

mcchickenz

Thanks for the support guys. I agree, I LOVE the new hack shield!! No more asinine noobs that fly everywhere and headshot all of the time. I used to have to play in moderated servers only, but the mods kicked me out because "I hacked" :confused:

I wish there could be like a "good player only" server, if I even dare call myself one of those. Some of the pros are insanely good. :eek:

Roger117

I get called an aimbotter a lot lately. It's either because the M416 produces lots of headshots, which for me has or my G36E+S3 has been killing too many people. Sum it up, too many whiners in CA.

MooCowMan

Anyone ever get a Brazilian whiner? What annoying little mofo's they are.. "blah blah portuguese blah blah HACKS blah", If you couldn't tell.. I'M AMERICAN AND DON'T SPEAK YOUR LANGUAGE! God, they are annoying.. Plus they lag and cause hitbox problems. They just fail.. (not being racist)

Werbung:
Aimbot seem to be the average hackusation, now.
I was in a Elite game, got a fantastic, then a aimbot hackusation, and then a kick.

There are a lot of sore losers on CA if, your not hacking they can't prove you are.

As for the Brazilian, i looked up some of their insults on UrbanDictionary, and, uh wow is all i can say.