Why I play Counter Strike

{Iceman}

Case and Point:

WhyIplayCS.jpg

Werbung:

stoned_MONKee

So if I understand this correctly; you play CS so that girls like these will think of you as their "freind", and "CS-budy", and never, never touch your lil "ice cubes"?

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Defender

Sad you think that CS is what gets you near girls. I am pretty sure it's the opposite. You can do 1000 more things to get you closer to girls than playing CS or any video game for that matter.

1. Go to the library
2. Take chick classes like typing or cooking
3. Go to a fucking singles bar
4. Go to the park (buy a cute little dog for extra points)
5. Play on a sports team

See...not that hard.

I will say though the girls are cute. I would bet my left nut though that you didn't even suck a tit on one of them.

{Iceman}

Seriously guys, I try to be funny and post a pic of some hot chicks and what do I get: Monkee makin' fun of my 'ice cubes'; omni owning my life!?!?!?!? :?

Fine, next time I'll post some pics of some ugly fat chick to teach you guys a lesson :p

I'm just saying that other than all the other things you can do to pic up chicks, there are some hot girls who play CS. That's all, nothing more, nothing less. :evil:

I mean, its not like I'm making a general statement, like "Oh, I drink Coors Light because I can win a Maxim Golf Trip with Maxim Lady Cadies" or "Oh, use Trojan condoms b/c they give her what she wants" or stuff like that. Its not like I'm saying "I am a huge nerd who sits in front of my computer all day and the only contact I've had with a chick has been that one time Cindy Jackson brushed me in the hall."

HELL NO!!!

I'm just saying that "Look, here are some hot chicks. Dang they're hot. Oh, what's this, they play CS. Dang, that's cool. Check out the hot chicks. Duh.......They're hot" Plus, I bet any one of them could pwn you into the ground, in and out of CS (OWNED!!!).

Anyway, that's my shpeel for the day. Next time I post a pic of some fat chick, don't blame me :p

Stay cool boys,

Ice

PS: Oh yeah, I almost forgot: Omni, you forgot your local bar as a great place to meet chicks. And hey, what about all my classes at university?
PPS: Oh, and I do play on a sports team, 2 in fact, and Ladies love the Ball player. :D

Defender

3. Go to a fucking singles bar

I think that can mean your local bar as well as long as it's not a gay bar. Local bars sometimes are not good since they have the same chicks you see all the time and normally a poor guy/girl ratio.

Also if you want some attention around here this is a tip for you.

2 men and a horse :)

Werbung: