why the g36e?

SPARTANZ77

recently ive seen most of the people with high ranks mostly use the g36e and ive seen much better weps than that can anyone tell me why?

Werbung:

ChubaKiller

G36E has great accuracy and power, as well as a built in scope that zooms in pretty good (better than those scopes you can buy for the AK or whatever). When you zoom in with the scope, you can still rotate left and right at a pretty good speed (unlike with the bought scopes, which slows your rotation down) allowing you to track a target more efficiently.

The recoil is predictable, going up and to the left, so if you aim at someones right foot, you should get 3 shots or so into him before you're off target. But the recoil is still managable, so you can put a lot of lead into one relativly small area at a distance.

Probably the guns biggest advantage is it's accuracy coupled with it's scope.

SPARTANZ77

well i just now bought for the first time a g36e and i have been playing the game for 2 monthes i this guy was camping so i called him a camper and he said your a camper too and i said i was sniping and he goes no you have a g36e lol its good 4 close range as well as sniping

Love

Well, I use the G36E simply because, it's accurate, the recoil is EASY to maintain, plus the power is just outstanding.
It comes with a scope, even though it'll somewhat balance out if you buy the AK-47 with a scope.

Though, gun selection is based on opinion, and perspective.
You should choose a gun you feel comfortable with, and that you feel you're good with.
A gun that makes killing feel easy, and natural. (Yep, I said natural.)

There isn't a gun that's considered the "best" seeing as there will always be someone better, something better. Pretty much there always will be someone better than who may be considered "best."

It's all up to you to chose your gun :p

Though I suggest the AK-47 or G36E

Pattack

I switch from gun to gun, and currently using the G36E right now. I like it because its not bulky, like the AK47 which i previously used. I like it even more, almost, over the ak 103.

SgtMaj-Aaron

I see the G36E has gotten a little too populer, if you know what I mean.
As far as i can see... I can own a dude with a G36E the same way i can some dude with a M16!
It's become a fad! nuf said. Its an easy gun for noobs(and a decent gun in the right hands of an experienced player).

I think if you learn how to use other guns well(such as the AUG or the K2) they will benefit you more in the future than a G363!

But I will say it isnt a bad gun! On the contrary, tis a great gun, but im just saying there are better guns out there if you learn how to use them correctly!

Love

I see the G36E has gotten a little too populer, if you know what I mean.
As far as i can see... I can own a dude with a G36E the same way i can some dude with a M16!
It's become a fad! nuf said. Its an easy gun for noobs(and a decent gun in the right hands of an experienced player).

I think if you learn how to use other guns well(such as the AUG or the K2) they will benefit you more in the future than a G363!

But I will say it isnt a bad gun! On the contrary, tis a great gun, but im just saying there are better guns out there if you learn how to use them correctly!

I was "pro" with an AUG-A1
Racking up roughly 30+ and 11-
each game.
With the G36E, I get 30+ and 9-
Therefore the G36E Prevails.
There is no "best" gun, as this is a game, and performance isn't much of a essential as how this isn't reality.
ANY gun can be considered best, and ANY gun can beat ANY gun.
It's a matter of HOW you use it, not the gun itself.
You could be the best AUG-A1 user, yet someone will always be better than you.
As well with every other gun.
You could be CONSIDERED the best player, you're primary is the AUG-A1, and you're CONSIDERED the best with it, though you may be in fact BETTER with the G36E.

It's based on opinion, there is no specific gun that's considered best.

It's just out of opinion, and how you use it.
If you prefer spraying weapons, or prefer like accurate.
You prefer power, or prefer like speed.
Etc.

(Hence the word, PREFER.)

Love

good job love thanks!!!! i was jsut about to say that lol.

No problem, though this isn't fully a spam post, most of it is.
Don't post posts like these.

On Topic:

I will further explain why there is no "best" later, I will edit this post, and will provide more information.
Though for now, I'll leave you with a little something.

Just because a gun is faster, stronger, doesn't meant it's better.
Imagine this,

Gun A has the same power as Gun B, but Gun A is slightly faster.
Now, here's the problem.

Gun A has higher recoil, even though it's faster, is it worth using?
Whilst Gun B having low recoil, and slightly less speed, you kill the same amount of people, most likely more, as you will end up with more bullets.
Seeing as you won't lose ammunition to missing, as Gun B is more accurate, and is easier to control where your bullets lead.
Therefore, Gun B would be the more logical choice.
But here's the twist.

There's a rifleman, whose shot is dead on, of course, he'll pick Gun A, as he is experienced, though, an equally experienced rifleman, choses Gun B.
Why?
It's simple strategic thoughts.
The equally experienced rifleman who chose Gun B simply thought beforehand, realizing saving bullets is more ideal.

It's on your opinion, that's mine. I may or may not provide more, as to seeing how well I presented that. Better than expected, I was going for a quick run down, but that ended up better than I thought.

Purpose-1

Actually, the G36e is the best sub machine gun in the game. To tell you the truth, I use a G36e and my K.D.R isn't that bad. But, my deaths are about 300 more than my kills.

Roger117

Actually, the G36e is the best sub machine gun in the game. To tell you the truth, I use a G36e and my K.D.R isn't that bad. But, my deaths are about 300 more than my kills.

Actually the G36E is an Assault Rifle or Automatic Rifle (whichever AR stands for). I like the G36E because of its accuracy and its very good scope which zooms in very far. Certainly the one on the top of my gun list.

Werbung:

Love

Sub Machine gun?
No
Assault Rifle?
Yes
"The Best?"
No

The G36 will surely get the job done, but it doesn't ensure "ownage."