why the g36e?

TNTonPMS

Well, my opinion is the G-36 is the best all around weapon, It is a decent round with a lot of power , the firing rate ranks right up there with the best of them , the accuracy ranks right up there with the best of them , the recoil is a little high but not sloppy at all and as jklp44 posted previously you slap a silencer on that puppy and add a few more rounds with the clip mod , you have one nasty weapon .

It used to be my weapon of choice but since the Flex sight came out , I have been using the AK-47 with the first silencer they offered and the flex sight and the extra rounds and that AK is just as good , if not better in my opinion .

I have 2 AK's here at home a Chinese model and the Russian so I was real surprised to see how close to real life the weapon in the game is LOL, especially the sound it makes , the AK 47 has a very distinctive sound .

I think it is just a matter of getting used to a particular weapon though and personal feel , some weapons just will never feel right in someone elses hands no matter what you do with it , take me for instance , I just can't stand the M14 no matter how much I modify it, I just get killed using that weapon. Another weapon I can't use is the AK 74 it is just way too inaccurate for me , I don't like the shotguns , and I don't like the handguns , although it is a lot of fun firing the Anaconda just because of the recoil it has , it is just funny to use , but I would never use it in combat unless it was all I had left :)

For close quarter combat The G36 is goos because it is big gun , it is very compat so it can rank right up there with the SMg's except for the firing rate .

So if you're looking for great all around stoping power and a compact weapon with decent accuracy and a built in scope the G-36 is a no brainer in my opinion .

It can pretty much be used in every situation and on every board , heck it even makes a decent sniper rifle . . well . . . .almost :)

Werbung:
Werbung:

Roger117

There isn't a gun in the whole world that is the "best". The best gun is what you prefer and what you can use to your advantage. For example, if you find the scope too sensitive and the recoil on the gun when scoped seems enormous, I suggest don't use it. Use whatever you find comfortable, like the AK-47 or something like that. I now find the FAMAS in my opinion is coming close to the G36E.