Wi-Fi Games

jaloru

I WANT TO PLAY A MULTIPLAYER GAME I AM THE ONLY ONE IN MY FAMILY WHO LIKES VIDEO GAMES:001_huh::angry:
So what Wi-Fi Game Should I get?

Werbung:

Sousanator

Medal of Honor 2: Heroes just came out recently. Although the graphic are dated, it most likely has the best online play for the wii.

Jesusdragon737

Well, if you're more into the "Nintendo-theme," then I suggest getting Super Mario Strikers Charged, because it's a great game. However, if you're more into shooters and action games, get Medal of Honor: Heroes 2.

killman360

Really, this depends mostly on what genre/genre's of game's you are into, and what kind of wi-fi experience you are looking for. But if you are not looking for anything in particular, I have heard the best choices are Medal of Honor and Mario Strikers.

rtk93

i know i am very late but these are the ones i suggest:

Mario Strikers Charged

Madden 08 ( if you like american football)

Guitar Hero 3

pkf0rtzh4ar

I WANT TO PLAY A MULTIPLAYER GAME I AM THE ONLY ONE IN MY FAMILY WHO LIKES VIDEO GAMES:001_huh::angry:
So what Wi-Fi Game Should I get?

medal of honor heroes 2 maybe...if you got the game pokemon diamond or pearl pokemon battle revolution might be a good idea...i should wait for mario kart...but if you like more reality buy need for speed prostreet...FIFA08 is also good online...i dont got it and i wont get it but if i look at all the other people...i think mario strikers charged is also a ownage game

Werbung:

Kirby

Depends.

Super Smash Bros Brawl is nice if you like fighting games

The soon to come Mario Kart Wii will float your boat if you like racing games.

Super Mario Strikers would work should you like sports games

and that's all I got.