Wi-Fi Wii Sports?

Brettfett

Hi again! Thoughts are just bursting in my head! I wanna know, would Wi-Fi Wii sports be cool? With Emotes,Chat voice chat and the like? I think it would rock to be able to play with a random person at anygiven time. Oh well. Help Me out and let me know!

Werbung:

sear69

I think that it would be a good idea, it would be nice to be able to compete against others and have teams competing against each other and stuff.

Pythorne

Again that would be cool, never gona happen. Try not to make extra threads you could of said this on your other thread. Thank you and Welcome again

sear69

you would think they would make the majority of their games WiFi compatible considering they made the Wii able to connect to the internet

Jailbreak

sear69 said:
you would think they would make the majority of their games WiFi compatible considering they made the Wii able to connect to the internet

yer but it probably costs a lot more to develope a online game, and it will involve a lot more testing. So will cost a lot more, but still i would love wifi wii sports!

Pythorne

Jailbreak said:
sear69 said:

yer but it probably costs a lot more to develope a online game, and it will involve a lot more testing. So will cost a lot more, but still i would love wifi wii sports!

Agreed nintendo is not at the level yet that all their games would be wifi, any game with wifi would make it much better including wii sports. The games that are already realeased cannot be brought back and turned into wifi. Like Luigi said "dream on", im not saying it in a negetive way, but its now impossible.

Pythorne

wiipointsmaster said:
wifi wii sports would be pretty cool. i would dominate everyone lol. except in boxing.

I am too good at boxing i can easily say im the best at boxing in this whole forum. I should join wii boxing olympics.
Wifi would be such a good feature and make Wii sports a way more playable game.

Werbung: