The Fear
The Pain
The Fury
The Sorrow
Ocelot
Volgin
The Boss

Come on say wich one and why :D

btw my favorite is The End legendary sniper or shal we call him "Father of sniper" (and in whole game he isnt talking to much and thats a good part heheh)

Werbung:

Judge

my favorite to fight was The End because i loved doing the whole hid then shoot. and i loved planting clatmores and C4 in sniping spots. but my favorite boss in general was Volgin. i loved thew whole shoot electricity thing and the bullets he could fire with his hands.

najirra

Definately The End. It was the most original boss fight I ever did at the time and required a lot of thinking and strategy. I always thought the fight with Sniper Wolf in the first MGS was cool but this really topped all of that. Also the many ways you can use to kill this guy (including waiting a week so he dies of old age) were really awsome.

Sharwyn

lol nice nijirra dieing of ages that must be so boring to wait cose The end have more than 100 years so..........mother nature wont let him die until he kill his final enemy Snake or something like that

najirra

Get to the point where you fight him and then set your PS2 clock a week ahead. Load the game and you'll get a call from zero telling you that The End has died of old age. In a way it's cheating if you do this and there's a lot of ways to have fun with this event other than just waiting but I do think it's very original to make it possible like that.

Judge

thats really great with trick with The End. also i just noticed sharwyn out this thread in thw wrong section there is a MGS3 section. so im moving it there.

slayer62

i liked volgin just because he is the coolest boss on there and the best fight is when hes on the shagohod dont know if i spelled that right

Werbung: