Wii Arcade Cabinets

jesta

"Ultimarc has added to its range of games console adaptors to include the Wii. The Ultimarc adaptors allow the Wii to be connected to self-build arcade control panels or ready-made JAMMA cabinets to provide the ultimate arcade experience.

The adaptors include a control adaptor which allows Wii games to be played using real arcade controls and also Audio-Video adaptors to connect the Wii to an arcade cabinet monitor and speakers.

Ultimarc have been world-leaders in parts for self-build arcade control panels and cabinet conversions since 2001. Its parts are used by the top vendors of custom-made cabinets and panels in addition to hobbyist builders. Ultimarc parts provide connectivity for games consoles or PCs to be used with genuine arcade controls, and also provide the control parts for self-build." Link

Full details of the Wii adaptors can be found on Ultimarc.com

wiicontrol.jpg
wiiavscrew.jpg

wiicab_detail.jpg
wiicab.jpg

ultimarc_wii2.jpg

Are we going to start seeing Wii arcade cabinets at our local pubs?

Werbung:

jesta

They use the GC ports and convert the data into joystick and button configurations using those 'special' cables ;)

Jesusdragon737

This looks awesome. I would much rather just have my wii normal, though. I don't ever really play at the arcade, so I wouldn't really want to get all these things just so I can have a Wiicade in my house. I was wondering, if it uses GC ports, then would you not be able to play many, many games on it? It would be limited to only a few games, right?

Jesusdragon737

If you nick the wiimote? This doesn't use a wiimote. It can only play games that are compatible with a GC controller, as the plugs for the joystick and buttons go into the GC controller jacks. There would be no worry about damaging the wiimote because you wouldn't be using one.

Werbung:

gunners-4-life

Jesusdragon737 said:
If you nick the wiimote? This doesn't use a wiimote. It can only play games that are compatible with a GC controller, as the plugs for the joystick and buttons go into the GC controller jacks. There would be no worry about damaging the wiimote because you wouldn't be using one.

yeah, but if buisness cant afford the cabinet then my idea can be used