Wii Arcade

Werbung:

Jailbreak

do you mean wiicade.com???? ( i think thats right) its a website with games on that are designed to be played with the wii remote.

Gdog

i have heard of it from this site. So, is it a website in which u can access wii games that u can play with the wiimote from the internet channel on the wii?

Pythorne

Gdog said:
i have heard of it from this site. So, is it a website in which u can access wii games that u can play with the wiimote from the internet channel on the wii?

Ohh sounds cool.....I still have to wait and get wii points to get the browser

Ryano

Wii Arcade= not a game.

If you mean wiicade then it is simply a site were you can play games from the internet channel on your wii.

hockeyhero

Kirby said:
I haven't heard of it eithor. Is it an official title, or working title?

no it's actually called wiicade and i believe it's been out since the wii came out too.....

here's more info about it...... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WiiCade

Pythorne

So its sort of like an arcade for free if you have the wii browser.
I like that idea. Are the games any good and do new mini games come in some times.

hockeyhero

Pythorne said:
I like that idea. Are the games any good and do new mini games come in some times.

yea the games are pretty good......and i think they add mini games once in a while......they also update versions aswell........

it's just something to keep you busy i geuss when you get bored or something

Pythorne

hockeyhero said:
Pythorne said:

yea the games are pretty good......and i think they add mini games once in a while......they also update versions aswell........

Thats actually amazing...Sometimes you need these mini game to keep you occupied.
Thanks for the info.

Ryano

Pythorne said:
hockeyhero said:
Pythorne said:

Thats actually amazing...Sometimes you need these mini game to keep you occupied.
Thanks for the info.

It's not as good as you first might think...

wiipointsmaster

you are probably talking about wiicade.com which is a website designed to play games with your wiimote. so you can use it directly from your internet channel browser. it is actually pretty fun.

Theherolink_1

Pythorne said:
Gdog said:

Ohh sounds cool.....I still have to wait and get wii points to get the browser

well....you aint getting them here...buy the card its better you can get it in 1 day instead of waiting months....anyway...thanks for the page i will add them to favorites...

Werbung: