Wii Bluetooth

kacper00100

Since the wiimote has bluetooth wouldnt wii be bluetooth enabled too? And if it is what would happen if u connected the wii to ur pc?

im asking cuz i dont hav a bluetooth adapter for my pc but im thinkin of gettin one

Werbung:

badboykane

Yes the Wii is bluetooth enabled, thats how it communicates to the Wiimote.

The Wiimote can be connected to the PC through Bluetooth but not sure about the Wii.

I wouldn't get a bluetooth adapter if that is all you want it for as it will not be worth it.

kevmaster

Most modern laptops have them built in, so if you have a laptop you dont need to buy the adapter. there are programs that let you control music with your wiimote and also transfer miis from it to your computer.

Gdog

I think that there are specific programs that might let you do this, because I have seen people use their Wiimotes to do stuff on their computer...

kacper00100

Thanks i might get a bluetooth adapter cuz i got a new phone and it has bluetooth. i also tried connecting my fon to the remote but it didnt work, is there a reason why?

Kirby

The bluetooth technology that the Wii is using is far different than the phone bluetooth tech that your thinking about, it's just called bluetooth because it's the same company.

The only bluetooth tech for the Wii is the sensor bar. No other Bluetooth items can interact, sorry.

kevmaster

Kirby said:
The bluetooth technology that the Wii is using is far different than the phone bluetooth tech that your thinking about, it's just called bluetooth because it's the same company.

The only bluetooth tech for the Wii is the sensor bar. No other Bluetooth items can interact, sorry.

then how come there are things everywhere talking about how you can use the wii remote with the computer if you have a bluetooth adapter?

badboykane

Kirby said:

LOL, the sensor bar has nothing to do with anything. The sensor bar is just a couple of IR leds which are powered by the cored connected to the Wii. It has nothing to do with bluetooth or sensing anything. ALL communication between the Wii and Wiimote is through Bluetooth.

kevmaster said:
then how come there are things everywhere talking about how you can use the wii remote with the computer if you have a bluetooth adapter?

The Wiimote uses bluetooth and you can connect the Wiimote to the PC just fine with a bluetooth adapter and the correct software. It works just fine. The only thing which wont connect is the actual Wii to the PC.

TMOHS

kevmaster said:
Most modern laptops have them built in, so if you have a laptop you dont need to buy the adapter. there are programs that let you control music with your wiimote and also transfer miis from it to your computer.

uh....is there a way to check your laptop for bluetooth? cause i've been trying real hard but nothing worked. =

Werbung: