Wii Chess (Working Title)

Danny

A new game from the Wii series.
Set to be released in The UK in Winter 2007.

I can play Chess online so im not getting it..
But will you get it? and what do you think of the game?
So far no screenshots of the game have been shown or seen.. but it's a confirmed game by Nintendo.

Werbung:

hockeyhero

no way i wouldn't get that game.....as you said danny i can play chess online for free on the computer........i'd rather buy brawl, mario kart, or galaxy instead of this........

kennyluciano

I Dunno, Maybe it should be a laugh, if the game wasnt region encoded i could play my aus cousins on Wii online :).

Will probably only be around 20 quid aswell because its chess

kaitora

maybe if you could use your mii's for pieces, but i still wouldn't get it even though i'm good at chess, i find it boring these days

Becky

I actually like to play chess, but I don't think I'd ever buy a video game version.

Actually, that's not entirely true - I had Battle Chess for the Amiga many years back. :D

Ryano

Becky said:
I actually like to play chess, but I don't think I'd ever buy a video game version.

Actually, that's not entirely true - I had Battle Chess for the Amiga many years back. :D

lol no way!

Who would actually buy a Chess game XD (no offense Becky;))

Becky

Ryano said:
Who would actually buy a Chess game XD (no offense Becky;))

lol, it's OK. I wouldn't ordinarily buy one either, but Battle Chess had cool animations when the pieces killed each other. :D

There was another one made for the Amiga too, which was err... interesting. Let's just say it was for adults only. ;)

Werbung: