Wii component cable is a little disapointing

Werbung:

Ryano

*looks at them*

Well you can't really judge by screenshots, if you saw two teles with the different cables then you'd be able to see the difference.

Ryano

Theherolink_1 said:
i still think they are the same....maybe is another thing of nintendo to gain more money(like always...)

Well the purpose of a company is to make a profit....so why wouldn't they wanna make money?

Khao

i tough it only made the resolution bigger, i can be wrong, but i wouldn't waste money to make it look just a little bit better, better buy games, I think this is as useless as the raquet accesory for the Wii, oh well, i'm exagerating!

Ryano

Khao said:
i tough it only made the resolution bigger, i can be wrong, but i wouldn't waste money to make it look just a little bit better, better buy games, I think this is as useless as the raquet accesory for the Wii, oh well, i'm exagerating!

I kinda agree, I'm much more into gameplay rather then graphics.

skyclaw

well its really quite simple... theres component and composite. The latter is what most standard VCR's have for hooking up DVD players and video games and consist of 3 cords (video, left channel, right channel). Now component is one level up from standard resolution and has 5 wires. Three wires for video (red colour, blue colour, green colour) and two for audio (left channel, right channel). This means the signal that gets to the T.V. is much brighter and clearer... end of story, if you think it DOESN'T make games look better then you probably need glass'

Danny

Ryano said:
Khao said:

Well for some reason people like graphics to be good I agree with all of you I like gameplay better.. and I agree with KH's message..

Ryano

Danny said:
Ryano said:
Khao said:

Well for some reason people like graphics to be good I agree with all of you I like gameplay better.. and I agree with KH's message..

Well some people really want there games to look fantastic, some would say there game is better then anyone elses just because the graphics were awesome even if the gameplay sucked...

Danny

Ryano said:
Danny said:
Ryano said:
Khao said:

Well some people really want there games to look fantastic, some would say there game is better then anyone elses just because the graphics were awesome even if the gameplay sucked...

Yea my friend has a game like that.. :(

Ryano

Danny said:
Ryano said:
Danny said:
Ryano said:
Khao said:

Can I ask what it is?

Danny

Ryano said:
Danny said:
Ryano said:
Danny said:
Ryano said:
Khao said:

Can I ask what it is?

I have it too..
Sonic and The Secret Rings.. graphics are good but the game overall sucks >.<

Werbung:

Ryano

Danny said:
Ryano said:
Danny said:
Ryano said:
Danny said:
Ryano said:
Khao said:

Can I ask what it is?

I have it too..
Sonic and The Secret Rings.. graphics are good but the game overall sucks >.<

Yeah I've heard alot of people say that....and I really wanted it to be good.:(