Wii Fit

barmyarmy6

Hey Guys

Any of you seen the Demo for the wii fit game? looks like fun but for £70 seems quite steep!

So who fancies getting the game and extending their life span?

Werbung:
^ That's the main reason why I want to get it, because of future titles, such as the SSX Blur and Tony Hawk follow-ups that are planned for/in development.

I plan to get it hopefully if possible and for us Americans, if I'm not mistaken it will be 89.99 as Reggie said it would be less than $100 USD and 79.99 was the price of DDR Hottest Party w/ the mat here in Canada.

Sousanator

I think I'm going to get it as it is getting some pretty decent reviews. And the wii fit parody was made when wii fit was announced so it was judged without even playing it.
Theres a lot more than to it then just 'leaning side to side' and hoola hooping has changed to be more fun and challenging.

So I'm getting, not to stay fit, but to have fun with it.

Indeed. I'm really looking forward to the activities. The candle light one is sure to pick up some laughs with me and my friend, having to sit still which my friend has trouble doing. xD

I'm also getting it because of the fun activities that are planned for it. It will surely top Wii Sports (of which I'm almost sick of), that's for sure.

raterfly

I have pre-ordered Wii Fit from Argos. I think it is expensive but from what I have seen there are loads of mini games on it and I am sure there will be more titles coming out that utilise the balance board.

pkf0rtzh4ar

Hey Guys

looks like fun but for £70 seems quite steep!

well its not the game which is so much but the items you get with it...the board to train on ur balance things can be used for snow board games in the future :D so if you like snow board or maybe even surfing its good to buy it :LOL:

Werbung: