Wii headset

Werbung:

Dana~Banana

Nintendo Releases Unconventional Voice Chat Solution for Wii

With more and more internally-developed titles supporting online play, the Big N will finally ready a long overdue solution for gamers to voice chat with friends while connected. But it won't be a conventional headset. Hoping to maintain Wii's squeaky-clean family image, Nintendo will instead develop a voice chat peripheral which enables parents to listen in on the online conversations their kids are having. Within a matter of a few weeks, though, third-party peripheral makers will release a traditional headset for Wii that proves a worthy alternative to Nintendo's own device.

Here is the link to it if you dont belive me= IGN: IGN Wii's Preview 2008

Kailas

Haha. I can't think of anyone I know who's parents have enough free time to listen in on their child's conversations. It's absurd. But I'm glad to hear that there will be some more traditional headsets coming out soon after.

Quinn

I just hope they find out how to hook a headset to the wiimote... That would make SSBB way more fun! (more than it already will be :p)

Werbung:
Heh, yeah. Especially when you're playing a game where you have to AIM or otherwise execute vigorous motions, I'm sure it would get annoying, especially if the cord was short.