Wii Internet fun

pstevo123

for all you wii internet people like me and are trying to get music, or msn or things like that i thought i would make a thread about it..

the things i post i know work becasue i use them all the time :)

for your own playlist for music on your wii:
Miimusic - miimusic.com/welcome.html

for use of msn on your wii:
fx messenger - messengerfx.com

for a list of flash games out there to play on the wii:
wiiplayable - wiiplayable.com
WiiArcade - wiiarcade.com

find other wii members all around the world right down to there street name, resgeter your wii so your friends can find you:
Mapwii - mapwii.com

*note for Miimusic you need to install a file onto your computer first before it will work on your wii, for fx messenger all you need to have is a hotmail/msn account and you are right to go on your wii.. enjoy
*note Mapwii finds wii users who are online at the time and who are a member of the site Mapwii

Werbung:

kaitora

wow... there are more browser based msn sites out there too.... messengerFX is just one of them. but great idea for a thread. you should pm a mod to see if they can make it a sticky

Theherolink_1

well one MSN thing is meebo but it doesnt have the "Send"thing thats why you cant chat i tryed Ebuddy It has the Send thingy but i dont know if it works because i send the message and another thing pops out...

pstevo123

Theherolink_1 said:
well one MSN thing is meebo but it doesnt have the "Send"thing thats why you cant chat i tryed Ebuddy It has the Send thingy but i dont know if it works because i send the message and another thing pops out...

I had ago of both Meebo and Ebuddy but i found MessengerFX a lot better with less problems then the others so i thought i would post that one

pstevo123

i have updated original post by adding
*flash games for the wii
*find other wii numbers right down to your street
i will keep updating this thread with i find useful sites

kaitora

great thread, but please don't double post... just edit your posts. I think i'll be using some of these tools when i get my wireless router

jesta

Theres also www.wiicade.com
You have wiiarcade but wiicade is better, it has motion sensitive games :D

Also www.Albinoblacksheep.com has many games on it...

Hope this helps the list ;)

Theherolink_1

i just got a quick question....if you are going to chat via-messengerFX how do send your message if there is not ¨Send¨button?

Werbung:

pstevo123

Theherolink_1 said:
i just got a quick question....if you are going to chat via-messengerFX how do send your message if there is not ¨Send¨button?

nice question... when your using messenger FX when you have finished trying next to where you type on the right but still in the type box there is a black line.. it is a line that is the symbol on most enter keys.. click that and the message will send