Wii-Internet Speed?

Terrodar

Well I experienced the Wii internet through my step brothers Wii the other day. And by the looks of things,sites such as YTMND and Youtube,other flash sites too took a LONG time to load. Is this just his Connection or?

Werbung:

metroidprime3rules

Terrodar said:
Well I experienced the Wii internet through my step brothers Wii the other day. And by the looks of things,sites such as YTMND and Youtube,other flash sites too took a LONG time to load. Is this just his Connection or?

Its because your cousin had a bad connection.

kaitora

well you have to remember wireless is slower, but also if there are many users online at once, it can have a greater effect. The more users going online via your network can affect speeds

Pythorne

kaitora said:
well you have to remember wireless is slower, but also if there are many users online at once, it can have a greater effect. The more users going online via your network can affect speeds

Wireless connection is slower........
I have a wireless connection how much do you think it will slow down my loading time when i get the wii interent.

Ryano

Pythorne said:
kaitora said:

Wireless connection is slower........
I have a wireless connection how much do you think it will slow down my loading time when i get the wii interent.

Not much I don't think...

Sonson

From what little I've used it, it seems to be of equal speed. I do get a little lag when playing via wifi, but other than that, the actual internet connection is fast

Werbung:

Ryano

Sonson said:
From what little I've used it, it seems to be of equal speed. I do get a little lag when playing via wifi, but other than that, the actual internet connection is fast

Well my wii speed is much better then my computers actually...