Wii Paint/graphics channel

sharp141

i think a wii paint/graphics channel would be much better than wii photo channel

there could be like photoshop effects

ACTUALLY this just sounds stupid, sorry for the bad post

Werbung:

Jesusdragon737

I think a photoshop channel would be too complex to put on a casual gaming system like the wii is. The photo channel has "paint" effects, anyway.

cloudzero45

sharp141 said:
yeh i agree, about 2 mins after i posted this i realized that it wont be any good...

haha i could just imagine that... i think i made a thread that i didn't wanted to post on another site... i felt so embarrassed so i beg a admin to take it off the site... he did, and now he become one of my friends on XBL

sharp141

cloudzero45 said:
sharp141 said:
yeh i agree, about 2 mins after i posted this i realized that it wont be any good...

haha i could just imagine that... i think i made a thread that i didn't wanted to post on another site... i felt so embarrassed so i beg a admin to take it off the site... he did, and now he become one of my friends on XBL
wanna be friends???
my codes there lol

Werbung:

Jesusdragon737

Yes, the photo channel isn't totally mind-blowing, but ITS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE. The photo channel is just something to have fun on every now and then. Nintendo will never (well, I could be wrong) change or update the photo channel. It's fun and easy to use just the way it is.