Wii Surprise Comming out in September 2007!

hockeyhero

Theherolink_1 said:
Well squiddy danny is right....anyway! 2 days!i got a feeling it will be tomorrow....

well metroid had a feeling that is was today and until now theres nothing.......... but only 2 more days guys!!!!!

Werbung:

Squiddy

Danny said:
Squiddy said:
Danny said:
2 more days till surprise guys :) Just hold on tight!

Anyways Squiddy relax.. You're kinda ignorant..

Better off not caring than simply wishing for and expecting things outta thin air.

You're always negative.. if you don't care then why bring everyone else down with you?

I'm not necessarily negative, I downloaded Sin and Punishment yesterday. :D

Pythorne

Ryano said:
Look guys by the looks of things the surprise was actually Sin and Punishment....:(

Ya but wouldnt they announce that sin and punishment was the surprise. I think nintendo delayed it again. You never know there is still one more day.

Ryano

Pythorne said:
Ryano said:
Look guys by the looks of things the surprise was actually Sin and Punishment....:(

Ya but wouldnt they announce that sin and punishment was the surprise. I think nintendo delayed it again. You never know there is still one more day.

I guess there's nothing wrong with a little optimisom...we'll wait and see then:)

metroidprime3rules

Ryano said:
Pythorne said:
Ryano said:

I guess there's nothing wrong with a little optimisom...we'll wait and see then:)

who the f*** cares about sin and punishment. ):<

hockeyhero

Squiddy said:
Danny said:
Squiddy said:
Danny said:
2 more days till surprise guys :) Just hold on tight!

Anyways Squiddy relax.. You're kinda ignorant..

Better off not caring than simply wishing for and expecting things outta thin air.

You're always negative.. if you don't care then why bring everyone else down with you?

I'm not necessarily negative, I downloaded Sin and Punishment yesterday. :D

Ryano said:

guys i have a question and correct me if i'm wrong..... Sin and punishment only came out in the europe right? then if it came out in the europe then why did the president of NOA... Reggie Fils-Aime announce the surprise and not the president of NOE Satoru Shibata?

so it's probably not sin and punishment......

Squiddy

metroidprime3rules said:
Ryano said:
Pythorne said:
Ryano said:

who the f*** cares about sin and punishment. ):<

Stupid prick.

Leave the Internet and learn your games.

Werbung: