Best pistol = M1911 MEU
Worst pistol = USP

Most overused gun = G36E
Most overcomplained gun = M590 Military
Least skill-taking gun = M416 + Itech, M590 Military, UMP

My Favorite Gun: G36E

Wow dude good post.
Yes the p90 is a good SMG
The double barrel is pretty good though.

Jordan B

Worst pistol = USP

4srs ?

The USP is easily the best pistol, behind the G23 OfC .

Perfect balance of Power and speed, put an S2 suppressor on it and your've got a tactical.

I just got the M1911 Knights for 30 days, it's amazing, but USP definetly aint the worst.

This is opinion of course, but to be honest I would say the worst pistol is the K5.

Weak as **, and crazy recoil.

Overall best = G18, I tryed it today :p

E

Elite SEAL

Not including default, NX, and supply case weapons:

Best AR = M416, G36E
Worst AR = M14, SG550

Best SMG = UMP, P90
Worst SMG = Uzi, MAC-10

Best MG = MINIMI
Worst MG = M60

Best SR = L96A1
Worst SR = M24

Best Shotgun = M590 Military
Worst Shotgun = Double Barrel

Best pistol = M1911 MEU
Worst pistol = USP

Most overused gun = G36E
Most overcomplained gun = M590 Military
Least skill-taking gun = M416 + Itech, M590 Military, UMP

My Favorite Gun: G36E

you are pretty much right, but...

the M24 is a headshot only sniper, so u have to be good. the UMP does take skill -it has bouncy recoil. The USP or the USP Tactical are like, the best pistols. The M60 isn't all that bad, at least I dont think.

SpIkE_JoNzE

M16 doesn't qualify, default weapons are suppose to suck :p

lol...is a good gun:eek:, in fact i can say is one of the best AR in the game, is just its not valuated as it should be and here's my points of view:

- As most ppl think M16 is obsolete they go to kill u, but if u wield it properly, u own them, it happens to me all the time.

- (+)scoped is one of the deadliest AR's.

- While doing Single-shoting its recoil become none.

- If u have practice with M24, u can do M16-long-rage-sniping pretty easily.

- No one call you a NOOB <----- Stupid one but i lol'd.

- If you're fast enough, you can use it as contra-sniper gun.

This is the humbe opinion of a proud M16 user :D:)

MooCowMan

best for me= p90, scar and m4

worst=ak-47,aug,k7

noobiest=l96a1 (wich aint even hard to kill someone with)and law

one moment when we really need a face palm emote.

Ak-47 is one of the best guns if you can control the recoil which isn't hard to do. L9, nah... not very noobish at all. It's pretty easy to hit people at mid-long range when you're camping, but use it as an all range weapon, that's when it starts taking skill. Quick scoping is something not everyone can do very well.

SpIkE_JoNzE

one moment when we really need a face palm emote.

Ak-47 is one of the best guns if you can control the recoil which isn't hard to do. L9, nah... not very noobish at all. It's pretty easy to hit people at mid-long range when you're camping, but use it as an all range weapon, that's when it starts taking skill. Quick scoping is something not everyone can do very well.

and how do you do quickscoping? btw

MooCowMan

Right Click -> Left Click -> Q -> Q

That order doing it fast. It takes time and practice to get it down perfect. I have a hard time with my computer/mouse

E

Elite SEAL

best for me= p90, scar and m4

worst=ak-47,aug,k7

noobiest=l96a1 (wich aint even hard to kill someone with)and law

the LAW takes a lot of skill/ aiming cause you practically need to hit a player that has like, 60 HP to kill them, or hit near them twice.

The AK -47, while it has a lot of recoil, adding a suppressor and scope changes the gun completely, i had it for seven days with scope and suppressor, and once the suppressor went away, it was harder. The gun didn't exactly do wonders to my kdr, but it did raise it.

L96 -in my opinion, is for someone who doesn't snipe a lot, and needs a sniper that is 1 shot kill anywhere basically.

MooCowMan

L96 -in my opinion, is for someone who doesn't snipe a lot, and needs a sniper that is 1 shot kill anywhere basically.

I'm sniping 60% of the time I'm playing Combat Arms and use the L9, you know why? Because it's useful at all ranges. M24 is for people who snipe at range or have really good reflexes and the semi-auto snipers (they're actually automatic -_-) are far more noobish than the L9 just because you can spray the hell out of them. It urks me when some kid is like "ZOMG NO SCOPE!" when he's sitting there holding down the mouse and unloading a whole clip on you.

Just because it's one hit kill does not make it a noob gun. It still has horrid accuracy and it still takes a lot of skill to wield properly.

Werbung:

john66

Ak-47 is not the worst. I have to agree with all of you guys and lump the aug in the worst gun catagory.

As for the M-16, I don't like it, but apparently I have the most amount of kills with it. Go figure. All I ever use it for is just a back-up gun and get rid of it as soon as some one drops something better.

Also Moo, you don't need skill to use the l96, all you need to do is put crosshair on person and hope it hits. Skill isn't going to make it M-24 accurate. The only time you need what you guys call "Skill" is if you quick scope or noscope a lot.