Would you want an ADS (Aim Down the Sight) feature like other games?

E

Elite SEAL

I don't like how on CA you can't use the sight, like on COD, MOH, etc. etc. It would be better, because it would be more accurate, instead of having to invest in a scope all the time. What do you think?

Werbung:

Roger117

It would be good, but to make it far, when aiming down the sight, there is no magnification. That would be a good alternative to buying scopes if you do not wish to or don't have the GP.

Miran_Eitan

It wouldn't feel right. Combat Arms isn't a tactical shooter like COD and Medal of Honor. It's more of an arcade style game. Having the ability to aim down the sight would just be...weird.

I admit, being able to zoom in on the crosshair, BF-1942 style, wouldn't be a bad idea, or like FEAR Combat, but actually having sites would change the feel of the game I think.

E

Elite SEAL

sure I'll tell them, but I don't know how. Is it through email?

Oh, MMMonster: hackers do suck, even my dog hates em too :)

E

Elite SEAL

not really, there are some dirty rich people with lots of gp, and they might just wanna trick out their gun with a scope. plus, there's that one that shows hp and ammo, so idk.

Werbung:

MMMonster

It should decrease speed increase accuracy scopes and reflex sights & scopes would further increase accuracy and increase speed because the right mouse button is empty on weapons with no scope it just sits there and i dont like that