wrong date???

Werbung:

blze

make sure profile is for GMT, not +/- anything.
for some reasin just "GMT" is EST. i think this
is the site where i had the same problem...

Puppet

Thats some funny shit slick. That's the funniest post I've read on here, excluding the one where rootworm indulges in himself in book-like fashion. Hey by the way slick we watched you on Source last night. Talk about futuristic shooting. I'm going to have to start calling you a hacker like I do Dilla.

slick

U know we love ya Dilla(now u don't have to bend over, we dont love ya that much :p ). I just like to mess with the 1337.

I know what u mean Puppet. This source is strange as shit . U ppl complain that u can't hit shit ,well for me it's the opposite.I got the game about a month ago but only playod for about a total of 3-4 hours and still I run out bpbmbsiteB on dust2 and just sprayin i got 3 kills (2hs) and leet players too. It just seems much easier to kill than CZ .Shit like that I do once a week in CZ and here is like every hour. Maybe Dirty was right about them hitboxes beeing the size of Texas. Maybe it's my 400 dollar card(6800GT) and im not braggin here. I get up to 120 FPS and as low as 50 but still the game jmust don't seem to run smooth enough. For example I run and I got walls on my left and right and if i look at the wall I can see the....damn english..cant find the word...lack of smoothnes :D
Like it's laggin. I mean fuck, not like this game requiers that much and I paid that muchfor the card.... I expect perfect smoothness.
In CZ playing 1600X1200 resolution I was getting 60 fps constatly and the game was running as nice as it can run. And here I get 100 fps and looks like crap.
I'm gonna try the settings Puppet wrote and see what happens.Damn it's so many..

allright
later

Werbung: