Wuu Wuu?

Wuu

Wuu Wuu?

No CS = No play with Punx = not fun = resort to CoD2 = bored of CoD2 = want CS again = picking it up this weekend.......probaly.

for those who remember me... this is for you.

Wuu Wuu.

If i'm correct the last thing I ever posted here was me at school. I graduated Fort knox, KY (Tank mechanic school) and i got put in the biggest shit hole there is in the US. 29 Palms, CA. Right in the middle of no where. I'm apart of 1st Marine Division 1st Tank BN H&S Co. I will be heading over to Iraq with Alpha co. in September. Just thought I say whats up guys and hope the clan is going good.

http://www.myspace.com/wuu732

Werbung:

EMA

WUUUUUUU dude how ya doing man? they still making you eat a lot? wow..its been a loooonnnngggg time since i've seen you around. keep it cool man and i hope to see you on the server

if you even remember me :lol:

ALphaEma aka Ema now hehe

WoRm5406

YEAH PICS FROM WUU!!!!

P1150015.jpg

P1230015.jpg

Wuu

dont worry.. ill be coming back. ill be hitting the PX later tonight.. which one should i get? Source of the regular CZ?

Puppet

Welcome back. Hopefully they didn't teach you any new leet killing skills because you were leet enough before you left. Punx will be going Source soon and likely we will have both. I hate to tell you this but I'd get both. Why don't you look into buying them from Valve. You could do it all online. Right now CZ is $19.99 and Source is the same price. You could get both for $40 and never leave your computer. Just go to www.steampowered.com if that sounds good. I don't know what kind of discounts you can get from the BX or even if they would carry it.

Werbung:

SamSeed

LOL

29 Stumps hahahha... Bad place to be in Cali... i went to boot camp in Ft. Knox.. That was a hell hole too.

You from Toms River? I grew up in Pemberton.

Have fun in that desert...