Xbox 360 or PS3

Roger117

i know this debate has been going on for ages but i want to her some responses from our members and hear what they prefer. please if you wouldn't just post 360 rules or PS3 rules or anything like that, it would be greatly apreciated. in my opinion, i prefer xbox 360 for its game choices and worldwide gaming community. could you all tell me what you prefer?

Werbung:

Roger117

yes it is free but the gaming community online isnt as comprehensive as the xbox 360 because i think the ps3 online gaming is primarily for online gaming and not really for other things like msn messenger xbox 360 has to contact your gaming friends, even people on the computer.

MadJanet

From my own opinion, I do think the PS3 is a tad bit better. I mean it's $400 for 80 gig right, but it can't get red ring'd. I saw a YouTube video of an Elite getting red ring'd. Soo..yeahh...

But that's just my opinion.

Shaboozie

I think the Xbox is better for its more mature games compared to the PS3, plus the Xbox loads faster with both the CDs and online play. If you buy the $50 Live card it averages out at a little over $4 per month. I'm not saying the PS3 is bad, but it's just not quite as... evolved as the Xbox in its content as a whole.

Love

PS3 by far.
Play online for free, and somewhat better graphics.
Though the controller seems sort of odd, still better in my opinion. :p

Love

the ps3 can get a yellow light, which is like the same thing as the red ring.

I hear it's quite hard for that to happen, and doesn't happen often, red rings happen quite often, which is quite the downside.
Though the good part is, if you purposely red ring your 360, say because your harddrive fails? They'll still replace it. :p

Love

im pretty sure the newer models of the 360 have no problem anymore.

Friend recently bought one, two weeks later, red ringed.
Either she has bad luck, or she was sent an older model.
She's gotten a new one, so it doesn't matter anymore, but the fact it red ringed two weeks later is quite, well. Sad.
Poor quality I'd say.

Yet I can't deny the poor quality craftsmanship of the PS3.
The thing is bigger than a shoe box, what the hell?

Roger117

I never stop noticing the PS3 looks like a George Foreman grill. Maybe thats where they got the idea. Usually next-gen means to be a bit smaller and more innovative. The PS3 is bigger and fatter than the original PS2. But I do agree Blu-Ray is innovative. But I can't see myself using it. In Australia, a Blu-Ray DVD costs more than AU$ 40.00.

SPARTANZ77

i hate the xbox360 with a passion yet im in love with halo 3 to tell you the truth if they made halo 3 for PS3 id buy a ps3 but i love halo so i have to have my 360 lol

cacology

I never really understood it. The PS3 is FAR superior to the 360 is pure graphical capabilities, yet releases such as Fallout 3 are absolutely attrocious on the PS3 compared to the 360 and PC counterparts. Meh.

Werbung:

Love

i never stop noticing the ps3 looks like a george foreman grill. maybe thats where they got the idea
usually next gen means to be a bit smaller and more innovative. ps3 is bigger and fatter than the ps3. but i do agree blu ray is innovative. but i cant see myself using it. here a blu ray dvd cost more than AU$ 40.00.

PS3 is bigger and fatter than the PS3?
I believe you mean PS2. :p

The George Foreman comment made me laugh, simply hilarious.

I do suggest on the PS3, as the 360 is known for problems.
Also, more games will be coming out for the PS3, that won't for the 360, which gives you more options.