Xbox 360 or PS3

Roger117

PS3 is bigger and fatter than the PS3?
I believe you mean PS2. :p

The George Foreman comment made me laugh, simply hilarious.

I do suggest on the PS3, as the 360 is known for problems.
Also, more games will be coming out for the PS3, that won't for the 360, which gives you more options.

Yes I do mean PS2. I think the Grill part makes the PS3 the most innovative next-gen console ever. While you break hell in the soon-to-be released COD 5, your mate cooks up a storm on the grill :D.

Werbung:

Love

Yes I do mean PS2. I think the Grill part makes the PS3 the most innovative next-gen console ever. While you break hell in the soon-to-be released COD 5, your mate cooks up a storm on the grill :D.

I'm actually going to buy a PS3 just for this reason.
I'm going to transform it into a George Foreman grill, and I'll post pictures, but don't expect it to be soon, since I'm quite lazy, and I don't feel like doing it anytime soon.
Haha, but I'll get it done.

On topic:

You should definitely buy a PS3, the 360 doesn't compare.
I'm not going to say more, as I've said enough in previous posts.

P.S.

Congrats on 300+ posts, Roger

TomtheNinja

You should definitely buy a PS3, the 360 doesn't compare.
I'm not going to say more, as I've said enough in previous posts.
I'm a 360 Fanboy, so I'm ready for a nice debate.

Yes, the #1 issue with a 360 is the RRoD, but Microsoft isn't deaf and have a 3 year manufacturers warranty with this issue and a 1 year without. Microsoft shipped the 360 out prematurely to get it on the market before the other next-gen consoles and sacrificed this.

Online capabilities of the 360 (Xbox LIVE) truly stomp out any of the next-gen models on the market today, which is why you have to pay $50 a year. With some of the latest additions to the 360 dashboard, you can stream NetFlix directly through your 360... PS3 nor Wii can do that.

Next up in-line, video quality. I'll hand the PS3 the Blu-Ray technology and would purchase one myself just because of this feature, but the size of the machine had to have been affected by trying to cram as much HD goodness in their as possible. The 360 games still do have HD games and videos and an average user probably won't be able to tell the difference between to two, and for a lower price, why not settle for the 360?

Exclusive titles. Yes, both consoles have their share of exclusive titles, so this should only affect you if you've been a massive Halo or Metal Gear Solid fanboy. The consoles themselves shouldn't be affected too much from the exclusive titles.

*Sorry if this is considered necro-posting. I cannot seem to find the rules around here... :(

Love

I'm a 360 Fanboy, so I'm ready for a nice debate.

Yes, the #1 issue with a 360 is the RRoD, but Microsoft isn't deaf and have a 3 year manufacturers warranty with this issue and a 1 year without. Microsoft shipped the 360 out prematurely to get it on the market before the other next-gen consoles and sacrificed this.

Online capabilities of the 360 (Xbox LIVE) truly stomp out any of the next-gen models on the market today, which is why you have to pay $50 a year. With some of the latest additions to the 360 dashboard, you can stream NetFlix directly through your 360... PS3 nor Wii can do that.

Next up in-line, video quality. I'll hand the PS3 the Blu-Ray technology and would purchase one myself just because of this feature, but the size of the machine had to have been affected by trying to cram as much HD goodness in their as possible. The 360 games still do have HD games and videos and an average user probably won't be able to tell the difference between to two, and for a lower price, why not settle for the 360?

Exclusive titles. Yes, both consoles have their share of exclusive titles, so this should only affect you if you've been a massive Halo or Metal Gear Solid fanboy. The consoles themselves shouldn't be affected too much from the exclusive titles.

*Sorry if this is considered necro-posting. I cannot seem to find the rules around here... :(

I'll take you up on your debate offer on a later date, as I'm not on for long.
It's meer opinion, 360 has it's pros and cons, as well as the PS3, though the PS3 appeals to me more.
Regardless, I barely play either, I barely play any game nowadays.

Werbung:

Roger117

My Xbox still stands today, though I don't play it much. I have a Wii. In my opinion, I never thought that just Wii Sports alone would be fun. The game console which is older than me is my SEGA Mega-Drive 16-Bit. It stills works. It's somewhere in my garage. Now which box is it in....