XBOX:360

Werbung:

{Iceman}

XBOX 360 Stats:

Three custom IBM PowerPC-based 3.2 GHz cores
One teraflop overall system floating-point performance
Custom ATI graphics processor with 10MB of embedded DRAM
512MB of 700MHz GDDR3 RAM memory
Detachable 20GB hard drive (high-end system)
Built-in Ethernet port
All games supported at 16:9, 720p and 1080i, anti-aliasing
Ability to stream media from portable music devices, digital cameras and Windows XP-based PCs
Support for up to four wireless game controllers

I'm pretty sure that most gaming PC's own this into the ground. The thing that probably sets it apart are the three processors.

mYth

Already have X-360 and a couple of demos (hehehe).....it's worth the wait ppl.....ps3 goes through set back after set back......and teh funny thing, it's using experimental shit (Cell GPU, BluRay, etc.), so I'm stayin away from that monkey until it's g2g....

DigitalSword

I coudlnt help but hear the radio banther on the way to work about how the xbox's are already resaleing on ebay, for 300% profit!

Go ahead and look them up, at around noon today there was 5 systems for every minute of auction, each one selling at $1200+, talk about a good farkin deal, id shell out and buy 5 just to make 3 grand.

Anyway, as far as which is better im going to side with the PS3, heres why:

While xbox went and beat ps2 overthetop last year with its outstandind xbox:live program, xbox 350 doestn have very much going for it, first of all, its the first system out, while this was a good thing(i.e. the ps2 launch) at first for sales its usually a downfall to be the guinea pig unless you have a killer hand, which quite frankly microsoft bluffed out big time. the exclusion of Blu-Ray format capabilities is going ot hurt them in the long run, which PS2 caught and stuck it out to meet production deadlines with the blu-ray drives, while microsoft did not, stating that blu-ray is still to nubile(even thou both were slated for the drive pre-production)

Being an advertising guy, this gives sony a HUGE edge. when it comes down to it, new is everything, and blu-ray is just that, reguardless of the integrity of the unit or its use when its stamped as the hot ticket the masses will come running, along with its great hardware buddies to back it up.

What will ensue through this ballet will be one of the finest dances in media outlet warfare. To counter Sony's late launch and newer hardware, microsoft has announced the launch of HALO3 on the launch of the PS3, this is a good move, but i dont really see a game beating out a system like ps3, thought it may balance the scales.

its really hard to say but i see ps3 taking the edge, ive seen its graphics and they are amazing, just flawless to a tea, and the only game ive seen on xbox 360 that came even close ot that was war game that comes out with the launch, honored assault or something.

If you are wondering why im not crying NINTENDO, the reason is the late launch, sure the're are some geeks out there, but nintendos new revolution is lacking everything(online capability, decent hardware, ZERO advertising) except money, which after two systems who really has the dough for a 3rd except for the real breadwinners of america. Moeny isnt everything but this is the third time nintendo has done a late launch of a system only to watch it fail. When will they learn?

|DS|

Ind3lible

My boss got one last night. Played Condemned and watched the NBA 2k5 demo for a bit. All in all it is a good system...but if you have a high end pc I wouldn't do it.

Loudboy

my friend has it. i played it.

call of duty looks nicer on my pc.

no major launch game.

im waiting for ps3. but i am a sony fanboy :)

also read this article
it's biased hell yeh...but makes sense

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/668/668446p1.html

i like the newest and greatest :D

wow, i remember in march i walked out of that gamestop with 5 psps under my arm

Werbung: