YAY-ger bombs

Werbung:

blze

-the metric system?
-very good, look at the big brain on brad !

yo, i was thinking about that movie yesterday and when marsellis(sp) wallace is talking to bruce willis and vincent vega rolls in with the brief case, well, there is this quote that is leet and i had forgotten about...

i promise i wasn't high as a kite in the theater when i saw that the first time.

Ind3lible

blze said:
-the metric system?
-very good, look at the big brain on brad !

yo, i was thinking about that movie yesterday and when marsellis(sp) wallace is talking to bruce willis and vincent vega rolls in with the brief case, well, there is this quote that is leet and i had forgotten about...

i promise i wasn't high as a kite in the theater when i saw that the first time.
Yeah watched it again the other night and went to Mcdonalds the pther night as well. Saw the advertisment for the Double QPC and couldn't believe they were giving acronyms to burgers.

Is the line your looking for in here -
While Butch waits for his smokes, Vincent just sips his
coffee, staring at him. Butch looks over at him.

BUTCH: Lookin' at somethin', friend?

VINCENT:I ain't your friend, palooka.

Butch does a slow burn toward Vincent.

BUTCH:What was that?

VINCENT:I think ya heard me just fine,punchy.

Butch turns his body to Vincent, when...

MARSELLUS (OS):Vincent Vega has entered the building, git your ass over here!

blze

Indelible said:
Butch turns his body to Vincent, when...

MARSELLUS (OS):Vincent Vega has entered the building, git your ass over here!

lol, exactly, but there is one line right before that scenario, right before bruce and VV have their dialogue.

used to play with a clan called pF (obvious) and everytime VV popped in we would be like "vv, ________"

lol, i really shouldnt have brought it up here.

EMA

yeah where is keisor...

oh and while ya'll are droppin bombs...my mom is passin me some Goldschlager(sp?). Wo0t it burns when it goes down..makes me feel all warm inside,like i could breath fire or something, someone hurry gimme a match or lighter or something, i wanna breath fiiree...Oh how i love cinnamon. I have cinnamon toothpaste and candy and gum, and VODKA..lolz

blze

i got some goldschlllllll too ema, my aunt gave it to me for xmas.

HOW MANY SHOTS YOU BITCHES HAD? liars, your playing right now, rofl.

Werbung:

EMA

i'm not playing you baffon.i played earlier...but me arse got homsh around 10ish..you kno those mini drinks you get on the heloplanes? ya moma got like 30 frm a friend who got suck from them. i think i only had about 10..not too man...doens't seem to have an afect on me though =/

cant belieev my mom was passin em to me.LOL.

did i mention i lov cinimon???

also have some captain morgan spce sometin or other