YAYA M SOOOOOOOOO reatard =D

Werbung:
Bunny said:
psychonaut13 said:
BAN THIS FUCK FOR IMPERSONATION OF THE ROYAL ORDER OF TEH BUNNY!
WTF HOW COME BAN ME??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????? Wat Bad thing i did??????????1!!!
Oh you must mean besides not paying atention in school and typing like a retarted chimp that was taught how to type in greek before taking up....what ever it is you speak. Is dumbfuckanise a language?

BAN HIM BEFORE THE KING SENDS HIS BUNNY MINIONS AND WE ARE ALL DOOMED!!!!!!

EMA

JustAnotherStayAtHomeDad said:
Bunny said:
psychonaut13 said:
WTF HOW COME BAN ME??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????? Wat Bad thing i did??????????1!!!
Oh you must mean besides not paying atention in school and typing like a retarted chimp that was taught how to type in greek before taking up....what ever it is you speak. Is dumbfuckanise a language?

take it easy on him he doesn't know much english.lol...oh and i'm being serious.

Werbung:

Bunny

JustAnotherStayAtHomeDad said:
Bunny said:
psychonaut13 said:

Dude i dont give a ######## of ur "Bunny Familly" i dont ########### My name is $p33d-l3uNN[Y] And i dont Give a fuck of w/e u say.And Btw i dont Give a #### of ur Bunny King.