Yes, Here's The Story Of The Hurricane

Intro

Well, not really..

But I'm in north Georgia and we're currently receiving a bitch slap courtesy of Katamariano. And I live in a trailer. Things keep hitting the roof and siding and it's getting scary. I hope a tree doesn't come through my window. There are tornado watches out - apparently ATL has really been getting the shit this evenin'. Hope you guys over there are dry!

So hopefully my trailer isn't gonna blow away.

If it does, wherever I eventually end up, I'll just click my flip-flops three times and cry out "there's no place like punx, there's no place like punx!". And then I'll be back.

Or I'll be dead in a ditch about a football field from where I'm currently sitting.

At least I'll be stoned?

Werbung:

Intro

• FLOOD WATCH UNTIL TUE AUG 30 2005 06:30 AM EDT

FLOOD WATCH UNTIL TUE AUG 30 2005 06:00 AM EDT

TORNADO WATCH UNTIL TUE AUG 30 2005 06:00 AM EDT

WIND ADVISORY UNTIL TUE AUG 30 2005 06:30 AM EDT

WIND ADVISORY UNTIL TUE AUG 30 2005 06:00 AM EDT

Woo!

Intro said:
If it does, wherever I eventually end up, I'll just click my flip-flops three times and cry out "there's no place like punx, there's no place like punx!". And then I'll be back.

Funny how the bottom of the italicized "p" doesn't show up up there.

It's, like, a whole new letter, maaaaan..

:mrgreen:

Puppet

Intro said:
I'll just click my flip-flops three times and cry out "there's no place like punx, there's no place like punx!". And then I'll be back.

:lol: Hope all is well after the dust settled. Not much happened here in Gwinnett.

MeanMugginFool

Caught alot of rain and wind here yesterday near Duluth, but luckily no flooding or tornadoes. Luckily I made it back home from Athens before the major storm stuff hit anyway, I would have hated to be driving in that shit. Intro, hope you are all good man.

Intro

Hey, hey - all is well. I don't think the winds ever gusted over 40mph or so. The trailer is still in the same spot, no damage that I've noticed yet, and nothing flew through my window. I kept thinking shit was going to, but then I just put on my headphones and played on Punx for a while.

FUCK YO ROLEX!

Who's Wurple?

But yeah, all's well - glad to hear the same from you guys, Pup and MeanMug. Any word outta the fratboy?

MeanMugginFool

I assume by frat boy you mean Machiavelli? For all of you who do not know, Machi is my brother, and he is fine, although his car is now being temperamental. Glad to hear all the GA peeps came through unscathed, too bad about N.O. and Mississippi though, definetly rough times.

Intro

Machi is your blood brother or fraternity brother?

And yeah, that's who I was talking about - he's our local greek affiliate.

:)

stoned_MONKee

I'm glad this was not as bad as it could have been. The cleanup effort will take a lot longer then it should, becase most of our National Gaurd troops are still overseas. I feel bad for those of you who have been effected by this, and hope you and your families are doing okay, and will recover from this. I guess I am lucky up here in Buffalo NY, as the worst weather we have toworry about is snow, and from what I have seen I'll take loads of snow over any other type of dangerous weather.
Best of luck to all you Gulf coasters.

Werbung:

MeanMugginFool

Intro said:
Machi is your blood brother or fraternity brother?

And yeah, that's who I was talking about - he's our local greek affiliate.

:)

Blood brother, although I have no prob with frat kids, they throw some bombass parties. Although I heard today that some chick here got raped at a frat party at UGA, so that is definetly not cool, but for the most part I have no probs with fraternities.