Yes, Here's The Story Of The Hurricane

DigitalSword

actually, hurricances blow, tornadoes suck, and dilla licks the big cock.

Im really quite worried or all the folks out there thou, the situation is alot worse than any cnn camera can really show us.

Im not so much worried about the damage but more of the floatign bodies and the environment around them.

Alot of folks gathered in there basements with there pets only to get drowned and now they are being souped together with whatever is in there basement...foods...chemicals...lord knows....and then the poeple that went to ehre attic, some of them houses actually got flooded past the attic, i saw people hacking through there roof to get on the roof with axes, what about the folks that forgot there ax?
It could be the start of a new disease or the pickup of a few old ones, in about two seconds. i think that is the most importnant thing to keep in mind.

Sure Sure insurance rates and gas prices will rise(rumor up to $4 in the next 2-3 months) but how do you put a cost on a new disease or plague?

As for new orleans its pretty fucked, all that water will eventually cause enough damage to the larger building foundations and everythign will crumble, flood damage is the worst thing ever(those that have been in it or seen it know)and thats why its so hard to keep it covered insurance wise.

Ive noticed its pretty chaotic down there, people are trying there hearts out and you can tell it must be frustrating because the powers that be are coming onto tv giving some really dumb statements.

This morning two things popped into my head: 1) the head of the Army Core of engineers came on to say how the initial plans to stop the levies form giving way was to helo-drop sandbags to try and plug the flow, but that the lake had eaten so much of it already that they couldnt make any headway when they did drop em. This si the fuckign army core of the united states COME ON!

and 2) and this is kind of funny, the head rep from state farm insurance in the region is making a statement about what people can do for insurance claims. The reporter asks, "so what can people do to make claims and she goes, well we have our number 1800WHATEVER" and he goes "well yes but there are no phones, no power how else can the poeple make claims" and she goes, "well we have our toll free line(wow...dumbass) and we have our website"(LOL)and the reporter gets all mad like "But there is no power, how could they do that?"

This pretty much says to the public, oh shit, nobody knows what to do, because if they did, the army core of freaking engineeers would fix that levy, drop some house debris or somethign jesus, use the debris form the bridge that fell do SOMETHING. And the fact that this Insurance idiot didnt have her shit together really makes things look dire.

And all the looting and shit just adds to the chaos. I actually think that in this case, martial law would be extremely wise. I mean cops are getting shot cause they catch the fucking dirtbag looters offguard. If you need shit for your family then tell the cop dotn shoot his ass.

Im kind of pissed because if my knee wasnt all fucked id go down and help those poor bastards. Im not religious and I want to pray for those people.
This has affected me pretty deep and im a million miles away.

|DS|

<3

Werbung:

Intro

MeanMugginFool said:
Intro said:
Machi is your blood brother or fraternity brother?

And yeah, that's who I was talking about - he's our local greek affiliate.

:)

Blood brother, although I have no prob with frat kids, they throw some bombass parties. Although I heard today that some chick here got raped at a frat party at UGA, so that is definetly not cool, but for the most part I have no probs with fraternities.

Damn, that's cool - I've been to/worked a few frat parties here in Athens in my time and I agree, they're always really nice and never let you go long without a beer in your hand. Then again, maybe I've just hit the right parties at the right houses.

I was talking to a cop during AthFest this summer and from what she said, there is some form of rape/sexual abuse/etc. reported in Athens every day. It's no secret that this town is full of young, beautiful girls - but of course there hafta be the creeps to keep the balance.

So back to the hurricane and it's effects - did you SEE the people freaking out in Athens/Atlanta today at the gas pumps? Shit is ridiculous - there were lines going out into 6-lane highways. I even saw one line going around a gas station, across a road, and wrapping around a McDonald's.

Ah, America.

:p

On the upside, I have a half a tank and I saw the Braves/Nationals doubleheader today from great seats. And I'm off work tomorrow. And I'm sippin' on a 7&7. And it feels great outside. And, and, and.. hurricanes are bad.

Werbung: