Yo, Hi, I'm Rad

Lazadar

I'm kinda new at making maps, I decided to make a map with my friends, but they were too lazy and was like, nah. So if any of you would accept a newb in with them... you know =] :infernal: :infernal: :infernal: :infernal: :infernal: :infernal: :infernal:

PS:!!!!!I can voice act for you :p!!!!!

Werbung:

maTt540

Yay I beat undead and tenebere here!

Hi. Its ok if your maps arnt the best. I myself had crappy maps at one point too...until I kjept making failed maps, then got alot better from scraping them and starting over.

Tenebrae

Who cares!! I beat Undead!

Okay, i'm getting a little out of hand with this...
Welcome to the Anvil, Rad. And to tell you the truth, I totally suck at mapping.

Rebel-Turret

Sure im up for taking in a noob and making him into a pro like i am right now at map making and im serieslly into it i will help you no problem with making maps i need help with 1 supriseing so accully sure i will help ya out nooblet haha.

Fladian

You guys have an advantage...a better timezone XD
[/b]
Excuses, excuses. :p

The welcoming new members looks more like a race everyday. I sure am glad I'm not part of it. :p

But anyway, welcome again. I can voice act too, now I have a new mic. (last one was broken into two pieces, which I've said somewhere before)

Fladian

My voices change depending on the person I am talking to. Unintentionally, I always speak much softer and friendlier to girls younger than me... with a few exceptions. Just as a wild example.

Werbung: