You wanna get more members?

I suggest you advertise your site as much as posible, make it people think it is good and serious. :D
Put it on all of the voting sites and put links where to vote under the banner.

Werbung:

Werewulf

Well links and banners/tags by Splatt have gained people to come here, but just showing links and such wont just do it, i have talked afew people to come here.

Fladian

Though I did point a few people to this site, not much result has been given from my part. The massive amounts of contacts I had during my Wc3c time is no more.

MeTaL GuArD

And me for example is the effect of wc3sear.ch's new space sponsoring(meaning wc3anvil). And frankly saying i nearly stopped coming to wc3sear.ch after joining here. :p

-=GhosT=-

most peoples came from wc3sear.ch or clan cbs ;) good would be makin FORUM's map, like some of members or evry of them works on it, make it good, bah! Vergy good, then release pointing this forum as place of project ;)

ragingspeedhorn

A good way of getting more members is affiliating with as many wc3 related sites as possible. Also making a Site project (aimed at the average bnet players liking within maps) is a good way of getting people to notice the site because the map should basicly be propaganda all the way thru :)

Example of this is 'Modforge TD' which I myself is a small part of at The Modforge.

ragingspeedhorn

Seems like my project is dying unfortunatley so no anvil sign in there...

Terrainer sucked and was a leaver and spell creator has dissapeared for over a month now...

Fladian

*scratches the back of his head*
Well, I could try to make some decent progress with the Unsung Song, if necessary. It's... just a lot of work.

Undead_Lives

That's why you use the wonders of copy and paste!
And to get back on topic... I think I will use Splatt's sig things at wc3campaigns. I hope they don't nab me for advertising...lol.

Werbung:

Benx_X

Yes, I too came here because I saw it advertised on sear.ch. I have also directed a couple of people here, with minumum results...
[/b]
same with me, ive tried to get people to come here only succesfull one even though he doesnt talk here any more is kingofjunk....