Young Girls are Sexy?

Werewulf

I dont know, but my current gay ass english topic is about how young girls are treated in society.

Little so called "sluts" and wannabes looking for attention and sex at such a young age.

Im basiclly saying society is tellin girls to grow up too fast.

I know some people at school that have already had sex at like 11 or are currently now "sluts" except they dont get paid, and they bitch fight and slap about who stole who's boy by mobile phone messaging.

and alot of girls are being pressured into being "sluts" or so called "cool" and if they are not into what is currently accepted in society they are called "weird" "boring" or even "ugly"

hell, god dam, its my choice if i want a bf those girls don't have to think im lesbian since i dont have one.

God.. well iv tasted some of it..specially after being with a group of "cows" last year... and i left since i couldnt stand them and their lies... so i left to do my own thing and wear what i want just like how every girl should.

what is your opinion on this social epidemic? discuss.

Werbung:

Undead_Lives

Very true.
Obviously society has pressured females into looking good or being an outcast. And when the girls don't do things "acceptable" to society (ie being a fashion freak and whatnot) they are supposedly "weird".
Girls who are trying to be popular like to go society's way without even thinking about what they're actually doing. It's quite idiotic.
I'm one that agrees with you Wulf.

Werewulf

eek, edited thread released what i said was eeky..

anyway yeah, i agree. at school its horrible...alot of girls i know have been screwed several times at a young age and enjoyed it.

Undead_Lives

The believe it is the "cool" thing to do, and it's really quite disgusting.
It's like, you see a girl with an older guy (and I mean quite a bit older) and you automatically know she's getting screwed.

Fladian

*looks around*
*sigh* I'm getting old... damn you Franklin, Elianne... damn you all.

I dont know, but my current gay ass english topic is about how young girls are treated in society.
Interesting subject, I wish I (still) got stuff like that. Unfortunately, my English teacher is more interested in humiliating me (and a small selection of others, most of them are my friends) than really teaching us anything new. Ironically that the grades of the last test/exam were far below a good grade with an exception of that same small selection (me having the highest). Though getting such an assignment like that from her wouldn't be too much of a shock either. We're all agreeing on the fact that she has been abused when she was young. *nods* :p Oh, and for those who don't know, my English teacher and I still don't like each other. :p Now back ontopic.

Little so called "sluts" and wannabes looking for attention and sex at such a young age.

Not necessarily. Especially at a young age, people are curious to anything new and how something might be. 'Sex' is one of the most common parts (especially) children are interested in. Having it would definitely give them the conclusion of what they actually think of it. Therefore I think it is more like, um... how was it said again? "Curiousity killed the cat."

Having sex at a young age does not necessarily mean that they are sluts either. Nearly all girls I hang out with are far from being virgins, (okay, now we're striving for the 17 - 28 terms of age) which is no big surprise, of course. What might be worth noting is that all of them (I am not sure about one of them) lost their virginity at a reasonable young age, which is around the 14 - 15, which is quite a normal age nowadays. Guys tend to lose their virginity earlier, but could be classified more as something "cool" than anything else. I never really bothered to go with it, to be honest. In the end, I wasn't impressed either. :p But then again, I'm an "old prick" (alas a lot of people :p) I must admit that I am curious about one specific girl when it comes to this. I think I'll ask her tomorrow. I mean, having a relationship for nine years while she's currently nineteen years old (come to think of it, that relationship is reaching its tenth year) is quite unique, if you ask me. I wasn't that lucky. :p

and alot of girls are being pressured into being "sluts" or so called "cool" and if they are not into what is currently accepted in society they are called "weird" "boring" or even "ugly"
That's everywhere, Wulf. Even among animals. If someone (or something, for that matter) doesn't go with the flow, you'll immediately go against it. Especially at younger ages many people decide to be hostile towards that one. If not hostile, then it will be mostly ignored... or both. Unfortunately, I knew someone who got them both.

The fact is, are you prepared to be called "boring"? There is little use in me asking around at friends, considering that we already passed the age you are referring to - one gir... woman, in particular (DAMN, 28! :p).

hell, god dam, its my choice if i want a bf those girls don't have to think im lesbian since i dont have one.
It is "cool" to have one and besides that, it is also very pleasant. However, this often depends on the girl's choice. What is seen far more often lately is taking 'use' of the boyfriend than anything else. A conversation during my graduation was hilarious.
"Is that your boyfriend?"
"Yeah... I think he is."
"You think he is?"
"Yeah, I mean, he's only good for the money."
Which is a good reflection on what happens a lot lately. Though the conversation between those two former classmates should not be taken too serious. We all were a bit... 'funny' that evening. ("Did you call me last night at 3 AM?!" "No way! I always call later!")

Obviously society has pressured females into looking good or being an outcast. And when the girls don't do things "acceptable" to society (ie being a fashion freak and whatnot) they are supposedly "weird".
I believe it is more curiousity than pressure, or at least, that's how it probably started. Now I must think for a minute, as I obviousely do not know the right word for it in English. :p There's a saying which I can't think of either. But it all concludes to the following: when one person takes the lead, others follow. Especially if that first one has influence. Excluding the people I NOW hang out with, I am confident in saying that the people I know were all reasonably normal, or at least, nothing outside of the ordinary. I am quite used to seeing make-up all the time, and stuff. That's all quite normal.

Girls who are trying to be popular like to go society's way without even thinking about what they're actually doing. It's quite idiotic.
It isn't just girls, Undead. This counts for practically everything, which includes animals.

The believe it is the "cool" thing to do, and it's really quite disgusting.
It's like, you see a girl with an older guy (and I mean quite a bit older) and you automatically know she's getting screwed.
Actually, no. Curiousity can do a lot of stuff and I am definitely not against sex at a minor age. Everything below the 12 is quite disturbing for me though, when it comes to girls. *shivers* I guess 13 wouldn't be too pleasant either, but I honestly can live with that. Fourteen and fifteen are quite the usual, as far as I know.

As for a girl with an older guy, this does not necessarily have anything to do with the guy. I, for one, only fall for girls that are younger than me - don't ask why, I honestly don't know. But numerous of girls I know, fall for older guys instead. Older as in, 5+ years. My ex, as example, she normally only falls for older guys, preferrable past the 30. I was a hick-up, I guess, as I certainly didn't pass the thirty just yet. :p A current classmate of mine, who's... um... 22, I think, usually falls for older guys too. She recently broke up with a guy that was nearing the fourty. To go back to younger ages, another classmate of mine (one of the youngest, as a matter of fact) of sixteen, who will either get seventeen or just got seventeen, I don't really keep track on that, she recently broke up with an older guy too. Someone who was nearing the thirty, as I recall.
Besides those, there is one contact on my MSN list (in all honestly, we never met in real life, but then again, we don't know each other for all that long just yet either), who is fifteen as I recall and hooked up with quite an old guy too. I also remember a phone call on a radio show I always try to listen ("Love & Relations") about a guy (22) and a girl (13) who having something. I'm not sure what was all the commotion about anymore. That has been nearly a year ago.

So, no, I don't think she will be automatically getting screwed. There are exceptions, of course, but ask yourself the following question: Are you sure who is getting screwed? "I'd probably go for the money of the ol' man," were the words from my, now, ex. I even found a particular funny song which always reminds me of her. "Love & Money." ("There is no pleasure and pain together," "I lost my bet, but I still need your loving")

Seeing such relationships really doesn't make me turn my head anymore. The relationships that DO bother me are what you rarely hear, but still happen. Girls from around the age of 13 - 16 that hook up with a guy who passed the 60. That is something that does bother me and I find it quite disturbing.
Don't be surprised if I'd eventually would hook up with a sixteen year old girl. If I would like her, I wouldn't hesitate for a second and go for her - well, in all honestly, I would hesitate, but that's a side story which is here not of importance.

Oh, and someone mentioned a 12 year old with a 16 year old ("Puppy-love" - Rick van Velthuysen). That is actually quite normal, and it wouldn't be the first nor last time I'd see such a couple. Twelve year old is a bit too young for my taste, but (15 is truly my minimum, but that's really edging it; for me, that is) it is no big surprise to see her with a sixteen year old guy. Very normal.

Many people say there is no possible way of knowing love at young ages, so before that comes up, this is clearly false. It is true that it is rare, but it is very possible. Considering I know someone that hooked up at the age of 9 - 10 and still counting, I am pretty confident in saying that it won't go wrong. *mumbles on and kicking a can*

I obviousely have a problem with the age of thirteen though. It is not intentional that I picked '13', but I find it hard to put it at categories. Under the 10 makes me sick, eleven is out of the question, twelve is too young and fourteen is fine. But I have no opinion about thirteen. I recently added a thirteen year old character in a story I was writing, but I keep having second thoughts of either making her fourteen or twelve. Simply because I don't understand 13. I can't remember much from that time either (but then again, I don't remember twelve and fourteen really well either).

When I would ask all my (girl)friends if they regret it at their younger ages, I am confident that all of them will say no, with a possible exception. Of course there is one exception among them... but that isn't classified as anything that you should know about. *sigh*

So there.

Undead_Lives

I believe it is more curiousity than pressure, or at least, that's how it probably started. Now I must think for a minute, as I obviousely do not know the right word for it in English. :p There's a saying which I can't think of either. But it all concludes to the following: when one person takes the lead, others follow. Especially if that first one has influence. Excluding the people I NOW hang out with, I am confident in saying that the people I know were all reasonably normal, or at least, nothing outside of the ordinary. I am quite used to seeing make-up all the time, and stuff. That's all quite normal.
The word you were looking for, it is most likely conformity.

As regards the rest of what you said, I must admit, I have different standards of morals. Some would deem me "old fashioned" but I find that truly good standards never go out of fashion. In any case, my belief is that sex before marriage is wrong, at any age. And sex outside a marriage is also wrong.
Now, were you to see two 14 year olds married, I would think that would be wrong (I would hope most people would as well). The point is, what is the purpose of dating? That is, to find a mate (speaking in animal terms, or human as well...bah, whatever you get what I mean..). Now, dating "for fun" is something I don't find particularly right. Dating is meant for finding a mate, not to screw anything with a pulse.
Well, that's my take on it, and I definitely can forsee many people disagreeing with me, as I am supposedly "old fashioned", and my way isn't the "normal" way. But I've always believed that the "normal" way isn't always the right way; in fact most often it is the wrong way.

Fladian

The word you were looking for, it is most likely conformity.
I don't think I was. The word I was searching for a was a complete translation of a Dutch saying, which wouldn't make sense in English. As far as I know, it has no real word in English either, but there is supposed to be a saying that reflects a similiar meaning.

Some would deem me "old fashioned" but I find that truly good standards never go out of fashion. In any case, my belief is that sex before marriage is wrong, at any age. And sex outside a marriage is also wrong.
Isn't that from a Moslim religion? I certainly do not agree with that, after all. Marriage is only quite trivial anyway...

Now, were you to see two 14 year olds married, I would think that would be wrong (I would hope most people would as well).
I am not sure about toher countries, but out here, marrying at the age of 14 is forbidden, regardless of what happens. You are unable to marry until you reach the age of 18. There are a few exceptions, which can let you marry at the age of 16, but still, that's quite rare. Coincidentally, I recently had to write something about that for school; I do study laws after all.

The point is, what is the purpose of dating? That is, to find a mate (speaking in animal terms, or human as well...bah, whatever you get what I mean..). Now, dating "for fun" is something I don't find particularly right. Dating is meant for finding a mate, not to screw anything with a pulse.
I don't agree. Yes, it is to get to know someone, but that doesn't necessarily mean more could come out of it. It is very usual to see it end up with quite some initmities, something I would personally prefer too, with an exception of a few moments, such as a first date or anything similar... or something really special is supposed to have happened. :p

Well, that's my take on it, and I definitely can forsee many people disagreeing with me, as I am supposedly "old fashioned", and my way isn't the "normal" way.
It is the normal way for several religions, such as the Moslim religion. Unfortunately, I do not agree the slightest bit with most of those religions, alas the reason why I don't have any. As for it being "old fashioned," I guess, but I plainly do not agree with it. When you consider some people marry at quite old ages, I find that you can't do that to your partner to delay certain stuff for such a time period.

But I've always believed that the "normal" way isn't always the right way; in fact most often it is the wrong way.
Unfortunately for you, that is mostly right in what you now said. Besides that, most girls don't stick to that either.

Now I gotta go to class. :p

Arkidas

Just live the way you want, be free. It's not like you're going to meet these people again in the future so don't even think about earning their respect if their that immature. Hold your pride, but be on your guard and try not be all means to be a big feminist. I don't like that people, they say their fighting for women but a group of them seems to be simply fighting men and it's so clear how much of a sexist they are. :(

Werbung:

Fladian

It's not like you're going to meet these people again in the future so don't even think about earning their respect if their that immature.
Don't be too confident in that. There are still people (who are no friends) I hold contact with from different places, or schools whom I met because of any kind of reason. Simply because they have knowledge about things that I don't have and they are of great use when I am in need of it. However, this wasn't my first thought.

There was a small period of time (about two or three weeks, daily) which I kept meeting people I knew from somewhere. With no exaggeration, you could say I was shocked. From that day, I tried to keep a bit contact with them for the reasons above. As a matter of fact, two years ago I worked with someone I met a LONG time ago. It's a small world.

Just live the way you want, be free.
Mweh, that's something I agree with.

Hold your pride, but be on your guard and try not be all means to be a big feminist.
Or throw away your pride and stop caring what other people think. Not always the best option though.