Your Accolades

Werbung:

Soldarius

Man, I love melee. I can't get enough of it, lol. As you can tell from my sig.
That and I posted some vids of my matches in the multimedia section

Soldarius

I like fighting people with Ninjatos and speeders. Makes it a challenge. I've tried just about everything melee.. Maybe not a few things, but yeah. I'd like to try out the tomahawk as well but I'll have to wait a while.

MooCowMan

I'm slowly getting better, I've gotten 3 of the fantastics in the past week. I hope to get another Unbelievable or 2 by the time my M590-CQB time is up.

Miran_Eitan

Multi-Kills 1,116
Ultra-Kills 272
Fantastic 75
Unbelievable 21
---
Unfortunately my playing style normally ends with me running out of ammo at a Fantastic 90% of the time when I get there. I usually resort to whipping out my pistol or picking up a gun off the ground. About half those unbelievables are from me pulling off an epic weapon snag off the ground and killing someone with like an M-16.

SPARTANZ77

Multi-kills-766
Ultra-Kills- 226
Fantastic - 70
Unbelievable - 22

Its prolly becuase i play lots of small maps like junk flea and death room,ive yet to get an un on any map other than those :(

Miran_Eitan

I admit, most of my unbelievable are from Sandhog and Brushwood. I think my all time high was I got one on Snow Valley. Grenade + some quick sniping.

Werbung:

Soldarius

Like Spartan said. Most of mine are from the smaller maps. I think maybe one of them Unbelievables are from a gun, the rest melee.